Chapter 17: Milly's Birthday

Max's POV
I woke up, with the birthday girl next to me, cuddling me keeping me warm. I smiled and gently kissed her head not waking her up. I remembered the way She woke me up a while ago. So I decided to wake her up like that.

I gently placed my hand on her thigh using my thumb to gently stroke her thigh. I kissed her head then moved to her lips gently kissing her. Without opening her eyes she kissed back.

I slowly pulled away hating that I did as Milly let a quiet whimper escape her mouth. "Morning baby..." I whispered, my forehead leaning against Milly's. She smiled softly, "morning bubs..." she replied yawning.

"Happy birthday love!" I smiled, excitement in my voice. She gently turned us over making me pin her down, She wrapped her arms loosely around my waist holding me close. "I'm tired" Milly mumbled.

I smiled at her and started playing with her hair, "go back to sleep then" I kissed her forehead. She nodded and smiled. She gently made me lay down lying on her, she rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her head.

"I love you" I heard her yawn. I smiled. "I love you too baby now go to sleep" I replied playing with her hair as she slowly fell asleep.

Milly's POV
I closed my eyes pretending to fall asleep. I felt warm hands rubbing my back. Max kissed my cheek. Feeling her this closed was making me want to kiss her and keep her forever even though I know that she'll be mine forever when we get married.

"I love u so so so so much baby"I heard Milly whisper in my ear, "Maybe if you wanted too you could get IVF and we could grow our family! But it's up to you!" She gently kissed my cheek.

I smiled and opened my eyes, "I would like that bubs~" I teased her in a flirty tone. Max went bright red and nodded in agreement.

"No" I said teasing her. She gave me the puppy eyes, "fine" i blushed. She smiled and kissed my bright red cheek. I looked away from her, she gently moved my head by the chin so I was looking at her, She kissed her softly. I smiled and kissed back.

After some time I pulled away. "Let's go wake up Mason!" I suggested. Max nodded but clearly didn't want to get off of me. I smiled.

Max's POV
I didn't want to get off her. "Fine we can stay like this for a little bit longer" she giggled. I smiled. I started playing with her hair and kissed her head.

She moved onto her side so I was facing her, she put her leg in between mine and I wrapped my arm around her waist gently pulling her closer to me. I started kissing her neck making her do her 'I like that' hum. I smiled against Milly's neck.

I moved and kissed her cheek. "C'mon birthday fiancé I'll make your favourite breakfast" I smiled.

"You are my favourite~" she teased me. "Then your second favourite breakfast" I giggled. Milly sighed, "fine" Milly was bright red.

I gently got off the bed and picked up Milly, I went downstairs letting Mason sleep for a bit longer so we had more us time. I gently put her on the couch and kissed her on the head.

I went into the kitchen as Milly turned on a random love film that obviously had the cheesy scenes. I made Milly some pancake with a scoop of ice cream just how she likes it. I made another one for me and made Mason his favourite waffles.

I went into Milly and gave her her pancakes with ice cream and a fork. She glared at me. "I know it seems a lot baby but please eat..." I told her, "I don't care what you eat I'll always love you..." I assured her, telling her the truth.

She went silent,"..."

"Milly..."

"Fine..."

"Thank you..." I told her. I hugged her. Then went and got my pancakes. Milly ate half of her pancake and all her ice cream. She left the rest. I looked at her disappointed but happy she ate something.

"I'll have lunch I promise... I'm just not hungry right now.." She told me.

"Ok.." I agreed and she watched me as I ate my pancakes.

We heard little footsteps coming down the stairs, I went into the kitchen for Masons waffles and ice cream and a fork. I went to Mason and kissed his head, "morning son here's your breakfast"

"Thanks Mom!" He said smiling at me and taking the plate with his breakfast and fork. He sat down next to Milly. I went back into the kitchen with the empty and half full plates and did the washing up.

I went back into the lounge behind Milly and gave her a mini shoulder massage. She looked up at me and smiled, I leaned down and kissed her. She didn't pull away.

"Can you not I'm trying to eat." Mason giggled teasing us. I stopped kissing Milly.

"How would you like to having a younger sibling?" Milly asked. Masons eyes sparkled as he sat up and put his plate on the coffee table. 

"I'd love to have a baby sibling! I'd protect them with my life! Even if it means I end up dying, I'll die knowing I protected them!" He smiled.

Milly's POV
"I'd love to have a baby sibling! I'd protect them with my life! Even if it means I end up dying, I'll die knowing I protected them!" Mason smiled.

He reminded me so much of myself. I smiled and looked up at Max, "bubs can I talk to you in the kitchen please?" I asked. Max nodded in confusion.

I got up and took Max's hand gently pulling her into the kitchen. "I'll do it..!"

"Do what?"

"IVF.. I'll do it if you want! I'm ready!"

"Baby are you sure..?"

"120% sure!" I smiled.

"Ok I'll make the appointment then. You go do what you want too birthday girl." She said kissing my head.

"Ok!" I hugged Max holding her tight.

"What are you doing?" She giggled.

"Doing what I want to do and hugging you!" I giggled. Max kissed the top of my head. She took her phone and made the appointment for tomorrow morning at 10am, she put her phone down and hugged me, kissing my head.

Mason came in and out his plate on the side, he walked towards us and joined in on the hug, "who do the presents belong to?" He asked being the curious 8 year old boy he is.

"They're for your mama! It's her birthday" Max explained.

"Oooo! Happy birthday Mama!" He said.

"Thank you sweetie" I thanked him gratefully and looked at Max, "you didn't have to get me anything you know."

"I know but I wanted too!" She smiled down at me, "'cause I love you so so so so much!" I smiled.

"I love you too bubs!"

Wc: 1187

Hehehe! Long-ish chapter.

Go get a snack and drink some water you deserve it.

Have a great day/afternoon/night wherever you may be in this world <3

~RandomRubyDoo~