Chapter 19: Family day turns bad

Milly's POV
I woke up pretty early considering I fell asleep around 4 am. It was a bright day, the sun peeking out of the curtains directly on my face. I turned around to see Max still asleep. I smiled to myself and thought today I'm going to be the best parent that Mason needs and I'm going to treat him better than how me and Max were treated...!

I got my phone and booked a sessions for the family swimming at the local leisure centre for 2pm. I got up and had a shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I headed downstairs to make Mason and Max breakfast, I just took an apple and ate that. I went back upstairs to Max and gently shook her awake, "bubs... wake up..." I always hated waking her up, she always looked so peaceful when she's asleep.

"Mmm... 5 more minutes..." she grumbled while turning away. I wanted to leave her and let her sleep but I couldn't. I gently lay on top of her and kissed her, my hand on her side with my thumb gently rubbing circles. I pulled away, Max still asleep, or so I thought.

She cupped my face in her hands and kissed me, I was shocked at first but eventually kissed back. After some time we both pulled away slightly out of breath. "Morning love~" she said, a smirk on her face, I felt my face go hot my cheeks got painted with a crimson red. I covered my face, "shut up.." I mumbled even though it was muffled.

Max giggled at me and hugged me. I lay my head on her chest listening to her steady heartbeat and breathing. I synced our breathing pattern and closed my eyes, feeling safe in Max's arms. She held me close playing with my long brown hair.

"I booked us a swimming session at 2pm a Family fun thing." I explained to Max.

"Ooo! Nice thank you baby!" She replied kissing my forehead.

"Your welcome! Anyways go get dressed your breakfast is waiting for you, and then I'm going somewhere yes it's another surprise for you!"

Max's face went stern, "have you eaten?" She asked, I giggled.

"Yes I've eaten after all I'm eating for 2" I giggled

"Good and take your time and be safe"

I sighed, "Bubs I promise I'll be safe I can handle myself I'm 19 now" I rested my forehead on hers. She smiled sweetly at me, I smiled back. "See you soon!" I kissed her nose and went back down to get my shoes on.

I had made an appointment to get my hair cut at the nearest salon. I couldn't wait, yes I may be a bit sad after all I'm getting rid of most of my hair. But it's a new year and a new me!

I arrived at the salon and once everything had been set up I showed them the photo: (photo from Pinterest)

I arrived at the salon and once everything had been set up I showed them the photo:  (photo from Pinterest)

After my hair was done I was in love! It looked so good. I even brought my brothers beanie with me to see what it would look like, I tried it on and looked in the mirror. My left side completely tucked in under the beanie the right side fluffy and poofy sticking out of the beanie. It looked cool!