Chapter 9: New Home

Milly's POV
I woke up in a car. All alone. I sat up and looked out the window. I saw Max sitting on the ground.

It was clear that Max had taken me somewhere. Where I do not know.

I got out and went to her, she stood up and quickly but a blindfold on me. I remember being so confused and Max laughing. It made me nervous at first but when I found out what that was all about I laughed at myself.

We walked for a bit, "You can take it off now!" Eventually, I heard Max sort of shout, I could hear the excitement in her voice.

I could tell she was smiling, which made me smile too! I took off the blindfold. Before I could say something Max excitedly said, "I brought us an apartment! Just me and you!" I looked at her in disbelief.

"Max..." I said barley above a whisper, tears started rolling down my face, the corners of my mouth reaching for my ears forming a smile. I hugged max tight. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I yelled.

"Im glad you like it!" We walked in, it was perfect. "Babe?" I said without thinking, my cheeks went bright red as she replied, "Yes baby?"

"I- uhhh- I nfiuvibncw- bleh-" I couldnt even form proper words, it was so embarrassing! Max giggled at my response.

"Anyways- what do you want- baby~" she teased me, I liked it when she did that it gives me butterflies.

"I wanted to tell you-" I paused for a bit. Max's smile fadded as worry took over her face, I slightly smirked. "I love you! For infinity and beyond!" She let out a sigh of relief.

"You scared me, I thought something was wrong." She gave me a hug and whispered in my ear, "I love you too! for more than infinity and beyond" I gently pushed her away and shook my head clearly blushing.

"No! I love you more!" we both fell on the floor in tears of laughter. We finally moved in together! My second biggest dream!

My first... well thats to marry her!

We will have to wait and see what the future brings!

Maybe we could even adopt a child and become parents! I would love that! Maybe Max would too. But for now let's focus on where we are!

Home.

Our home.

Just us!

Suddenly, Max got up and picked me up bridal style. I was confused put wrapped my arms around her neck. "I love you" I said.

"I love you more though~" I shook my head at her response laughing softly.

"But you will never see me dead in a dress let alone alive in one" I told her. It was a very random comment but it was ok.

"Nah I'll get you in a dress sooner or later" she said teasing me.

"I don't think so babe- I've always hated dresses, my dad tried to make me wear 1 for my moms funeral but I refused and wore a suit instead"
I smiled. Which then turned into a soft giggle.

We both smiled at each other. I was in Max's arms and she was holding me tight. She went and sat on the couch, me on her lap, I snuggled my head into her chest, slowly falling asleep.

I dreamt about Max. She in fact managed to put me in a dress. So I put her in a suit something not her style. We laughed all night long.

Even in my sleep I quietly giggled.

Wc: 595

Have a great day/afternoon/night
Wherever you may be in this world <3

~Random Ruby Doo~