Chapter 10: Not a fake smile anymore

Milly's POV
I woke up Max must have already been awake. I went downstairs and not to my surprise Max was making us breakfast. "Max- why are you doing?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

"Making ur favourite pancakes!" She replied with a smile. I stayed put where I was. I liked being close to her.

I kissed her cheek and smiled. I went into the living room and sat on the soft couch. I turned on the tv and put on my favourite film, Interview with a Vampire! Its my all time favourite.

Max came in with our pancakes, "interview with a vampire? Again? Your obsessed." Max handed me my pancakes, I looked up at her and smiles.

"Yup! Its my favourite film you know it is!" I watched her sit next to me. I looked back at the screen, every now and then I'd see Max in the corner of my eye looking at me- I couldn't help but smile and blush.

The film ended. Darkness. That's what it became. The sky growled. Flashes of light coming from no where. Max disappeared. I was alone. All alone. I was scared... no I was terrified. I was shaking... I didn't know where max was...

Suddenly, my breathing became uneven and it got harder and harder to breathe. My eyes closed.

Wc: 223
I'm so sorry this is a very short part I ran out of ideas what to do and I'm sorry if some more chapters will be late I had no plan nor idea on this story I didn't know I was gonna write it. Again I'm so sorry. I'll try make the chapters longer and I'll try make a plan. Thank u for all the reads. (Ps: sorry if the book is bad it's my first one and as I said I didn't plan it)
~RandomRubyDoo~