Chapter 11: The End is a New Beginning

Milly's POV
I woke up breathing heavily, shaking and tears rolling down my face. A nightmare. Again. I cant get over these night terrors... they are all the same... it's always something to do with max disappearing...

Max came out of the kitchen, "baby.. are you ok...? You looked like you were having a nightmare... is everything ok..?" She looked concerned I hated it when I make her concerned.
"I'm fine max... just... just a nightmare..." I said getting up and hugging her.
"It's clearly nothing... how long has this been going on..?"
"W..well... if I'm honest it's been going on for a couple of months... I get pretty bad night terrors..." I muttered.

I looked up at Max who was already looking down at me. "Well whatever they are... they aren't true, and I'll protect you!" I smiled at her words.

I balanced on my toes and went to kiss her nose, that was until Max moved her head so our lips connected. I went bright red but kissed her anyways. Her lips were so soft. They tasted of cherry's I'm guessing she had cheery lip balm on.

Her hands wrapped around my waist, tight but not too tight, I loved being this close to her, she started walking towards me while our lips were still together. And before I knew it, she had me pinned against the wall. I almost melted. Butterflies in my stomach. My face as red as a tomato.

She pulled away, and straight up asked me, "so... do you wanna make a family?"

Wc: 258
So guys this was gonna be the last chapter butttttt- its not gonna be- sorry- sorry if it's bad too-
Hope you are all doing good.
~RandomRubyDoo~