Chapter 12: Welcome to The Family Mason

Milly's POV
I woke up curled up against max. Our clothes on the floor. Without waking up the cutie I was hugging, I quietly went to the bathroom had a shower got ready brushed my teeth etc.

I walked out, Max still sound asleep. I decided to leave her alone for a bit. I picked up the clothes and put them in the wash basket and got some clean ones out for Max.

I went downstairs and I saw adoption papers on the side for a boy called Mason. I felt a smile grow on my face. I'll ask max about it before I get too excited- I thought to myself.

Today it was my turn to make breakfast, well I didn't really have a choice. I decided to make something simple by that I mean just some cereal. I sat down and started eating my cereal while watching YouTube on my phone. I had just taken the last bite when Max had come down. "Morning baby" she yawned, it was the cutest thing ever, "did you get enough sleep?" She asked.

I finished my last bite, "Of course I did- why'd you ask?"

"Just checking you didn't get another nightmare."

I stood up and put my bowl and spoon in the sink, "how can I have a nightmare after last night?" I muttered blushing maybe a little too hard.
"I see you haven't forgotten then~" she teasingly joked.
"Of course I haven't- your my girlfriend"

"I wanna take you somewhere!" She said excitedly.
"Well before we do anything your going to have breakfast and get dressed ok?"
I heard Max groan, "ugh fine, whatever you say M'lady"

Soon later, Max had finished everything and told me to wait in the car. So I did as I was told and waited in the car. I heard her coming out the door then saying she forgot something so she ran back in I couldn't help but giggle and shake my head. After her mini crisis she came into the car. "Ready to go?" She asked.

"Yup!" I smiled excitedly.

A while later we got to the place which in fact was the adoption centre. As we walked in the desk lady glared at us as if we didn't belong there, she slowly walked towards us, "hello, I'm Mandy and I'm assuming your here to adopt?" She wasn't as bad as we thought.

"Yeah!" Said max, "it was a surprise for Milly!" Max looked at me with a loving smile, I held her hand and smiled back. "Ok well you take a seat and we will get the boy you requested!" Explained Mandy, I gave a confused expression to Max but she just smiled in return. We sat down and 10 minutes later a young boy around 8 years old came running out and stand in front of us.

"Hi! I'm Mason! Happy to meet you!" I could tell he was excited with the tone of his voice, he gave a small bow too! I looked at Max and smirked. I slowly went to Mason and picked him up, hugging him comfortingly. "Hi Mason, I'm Milly! And this is Max! Or u could call us mom and mama!" I heard a little gasp from Mason in excitement.

"Really Milly..?"
"Of course! He's adorable! And if it weren't for all the paper work, I would've just walked out with him!"
Mason and Max laughed I smiled and put Mason down.

Sometime later, me and Max got in the car, Mason in his seat and drove home. I was uncontrollably smiling and looking at Max and then Mason, only if Michel was here to see him... he would've been a good uncle.

Wc: 617
I'm sorry for the wait and how short this chapter is guys. This may be the last part, but let me know if you want me to continue this! Thank you for all the reads throughout the story. Once again sorry for the wait.
-RandomRubyDoo