Chapter 15: Happy New Year

(Dirty? (Not smut))
Max's POV
All day Molly has been buzzing with excitement, me and Mason are shattered of watching her run around the house like an excited puppy. "Baby calm down" I said, gently catching her by the waist.

"But it's New Year's Eve and in 4 hours it's going to be January 1st! A new year means a new start!"

"I know, I know, just calm down" I gently pulled her closer, she looked up at me and softly kissed my lips, she stopped before I could kiss back.

She then slightly moved into a better position, still wrapped in my arms, she got her arms free and wrapped them around my torso, she yawned, it was the cutest yawn ever!

She slowly put her head on my shoulder burying her nose and mouth in my neck. I quietly giggled, her hands fell to my bottom, then I thought maybe she's awake and wants a reaction?

But Milly was in fact asleep.

I gently picked her up and put her on the couch, I lay next to her so she didn't fall off, my arm wrapped around her waist. Mason went to his corner, we let him colour on the wall but only that one wall, so he was doing that happily.

Milly's POV
I woke up after a hour sleep, Max had her arm around my waist, I smiled at her and gently kissed her head. Mason was in his corner colouring. I put my hand on Max's thigh, gently stroking it with my thumb.

I heard a quiet mumble off Max, I kissed her, she woke up, "hey baby" I said, she smiled.

"Can I wake up like that all the time?" She asked, I hummed.

"I'll see what I can do!"

"Your hands are warm"

I smiled at her comment, "why thank you dear" I said in a posh voice. We both giggled quietly. I kept my hand on her thigh but stopped stroking it with my thumb. I wonder if...I thought as I pinned Max down, Nailed it!

Max smirked, I knew exactly what she was thinking, "Not right now Max, maybe later" I said in a quiet tone, Max let out a sigh, "fine"

I smiled at Max and kissed her, she looked me in the eyes and kissed me back. She tried to make me open my mouth to let her tongue enter my mouth, but I refused.

Max's POV
I was pretty much begging for entrance but Milly was having non of it so she left me no choice, I gently put my hands up her top and left them on her chest, she silently gasped giving me enough time to slide my tongue in her mouth and that's what I did.

Milly let out a shocked 'HM?!' Then a soft "annoyed" 'Hmm" she was trying to act annoyed but forgave me in the end. I gently pulled away, keeping my face inches away from Milly's, she rested her forehead on mine slightly out of breath.

"You're acting like a bottom right now" I said teasing her.

"I am a bottom idiot"

"Don't be like that, I was playing with you"

She sat up gently resting her hands on my stomach for support. "What time is it?" She yawned out.

"9PM" Mason called out from his corner, Milly's face went bright red. I'm guessing she forgot Mason was in the room.

"Come on Mason, it's bed time for you sweetie" Milly said gently getting up, I didn't want her to go, I put my hands on her hips so she couldn't go anywhere, "I'll be back in a minute" she said kissing my head.

"Fine" I let go of her and she went to Mason gently picking him up and walking upstairs to Masons room.

After a whole 10 minutes Milly finally came back down she was in very short shorts and one of my hoodie that was like a dress on her, she walked towards me, just to make sure she had shorts on I gently lifted up the hoodie and put it back down.

"What?" She asked

"Just checking you have shorts on"

"Ok?"

"Come here, like how we was before" I said causing Milly to smile. She gently sat on my lower area. I smiled at her and took her hands and kissed them, "I love you I love you I love you!" I repeated.

Milly didn't say it back she just smiled at me as if she was planning something. "Earth to Milly?" I said.

"Oh yeah sorry I was thinking on a small party but I don't want it."

I was shocked honestly.

Milly's POV
Max looked shocked. I giggled softly and slowly leaned forward. I went to her neck to tease her but moved and kissed her cheek instead.

I just never thought it through.

Max gently wrapped her arms around my mid torso and pulled me closer to her, she gently kissed my neck gently sucking and love biting my neck leaving mate marks, I've never liked calling them 'hickeys' I call them 'mate marks' or just 'marks'

I let out a quiet, "mmm" it wasn't a moan, it's something I do when I like something. Max stopped and giggled at me, "I guess you liked it" she teased me. I nodded, smiling.

Once again I gently rested my forehead against Max's, I wanted to keep her close, just me on bottom, but this was comforting, it made me feel safe. I slowly closed my eyes. "Do I have consent to do anything?" I nodded without even opening my eyes.

I thought she would've kissed me or something but what she did surprised me.

Max's POV
I gently moved my hands to Milly's arms and tickled her, she let out a quiet squeal in shock and laughed as I tickled her. While I had my chance I flipped it around so Milly was on bottom.

I stopped tickling her. Her laughing slowed to a stop. "What do you wanna do when it hits 12?" She asked in a somewhat flirty tone.

"Go to bed that's what" I said matching her tone but making it more flirty and sexy.

She smiled and nodded.

I gently kissed her neck again leaving marks. I heard the soft 'mmm' sounds coming from her mouth. I knew she liked it.

"M-max" she said quietly, only I could hear, "st-stay there" she told me. I did as she said, but I gently kissed harder. I heard a quiet groan come out of her mouth.

Now I know why she said 'stay there' I never thought Milly's neck was sensitive but I guess I was wrong.

Milly was quietly and slowly panting as quiet groans kept coming out of her mouth. She was gently brushing her hands through my hair as I was still kissing and love biting and marking her neck.

I slowly pulled away but still hovered over her neck, Milly was panting quietly, "try and be more quiet Mason's gonna hear you if not" I teased, Milly nodded in return. I went back to kissing her neck and marking as much as I could.

Milly bit her lip, eyes closed focused on not trying to let anymore groans escape her mouth. I gently started kissing and biting harder and faster. She covered her mouth and groaned, she muffled them with her hand which annoyed me.

I gently moved her hand as she groaned, "m-max" she stuttered panting, I went to stop, "d-don't stop k-keep going if you want"

After some time I stopped, Milly gently pulled me closer and hugged me as tight as she could without hurting me, "I-I love you" she said in between pants.

"I love you too" I softly giggled.

Wc: 1303

Okayyyyyyyyy- enough with that- I'll do part two on this cos I don't want the chapter to be too long.

Make sure to eat and drink something today you all need and deserve it!

Have a great day/afternoon/night wherever you may be in this world <3

~RandomRubyDoo~