Chapter 14: The Proposal

TW: not eating/ starving herself (Milly), mention of SH (s31f h@rm) at the end. (If any of you are going through this I am so sorry you don't deserve it. Hope your all ok)

Milly's POV

I walked in the house. Silence.  It was the loudest silence I've ever heard. I found a note "hey baby welcome home...! If you go upstairs to our room you will find your next clue on where I am! Good luck xoxo -Max" I read out loud quietly to myself.

Confused, I quietly went upstairs, Mason asleep on the bed, a suit and tie on the bed also a note.
"Hurry and get changed then go downstairs! See you soon! -Max"
I got changed and went down I looked around a bit then I saw a note on the fridge, music started playing, "is that music? Go see where it's coming from! -Max"

I turned around and followed the music to the balcony, there were rose petals making a trail, I followed them even though it started to rain and I was getting soaked.

I stopped at the end to see Max. "What are you doing? Your going to get a cold, how long have you been sitting there?" I asked. Max didn't look angry anymore, her face had softened. "Uhh- about 1 hour." Replied Max.

I face palmed my hand, "You idiot! Your gonna get a cold especially in that dress!" I said worrying about Max, she giggled as I took off my blazer and put it around her shoulders. "What is all this anyways?" I asked.

"It's and apology for yesterday... I freaked out I was scared incase you would start starving yourself or hurting yourself for a reason I don't know of..." Max said standing up and walking towards me, I felt my face go hot as Max gently put her hands on my hips.

"Max... babe... I... look I'm just- I just hate how I look... We dropped out of school we're raising a kid and it's the best that's ever happened to me it really is... it's just I feel like I don't look perfect compared to you two... look at you, your gorgeous you have a perfect body shape and your so kind and caring..." I said slowly wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Your perfect to me that's all that matters cupcake..." she whispered in my ear, I smiled softly as she started swaying making us slow dance, I quietly giggled at her. "Your perfect to me too" I said matching her pitch and tone.

After some slow dancing Max told me to close my eyes, I did as I was told and closed my eyes. "You can open them now..." Max said, her voice sounded nervous. I slowly opened my eyes, as soon as I saw her down on one knee holding a box a tear formed in the corner of my eye.

"Milly there is no one out there I would rather spend my life with and grow old with other than you... so will you marry me and be my so called groom?" She asked with a nervous smile. I giggled, "only if I wear the suit!" I teased, Max giggled, "of course I'll be your 'groom'" I said, max put the ring on my finger.

I slowly pulled her up and kissed her, she seemed shocked but it didn't take long for her to kiss back, I put my arms around my neck, one hand on her head keeping her on my lips wanting nothing more than the moment we was in, I played with her hair I felt her smile against my lips.

Suddenly, Mason walked out on the balcony, "get a room" he said, I laughed against Max's lips and slowly pulled away laughing. "Already have before you kiddo" Max replied with a wink on the end to me. I blushed hard.

Mason's POV

I woke up and heard music, I went to check it out, it was coming from the balcony. I slowly peeped to see what was happening. Mom and mama were kissing! Gross.

I stood there for a while until I eventually said, "Get a room" Milly laughed and pulled away from Max, Max eventually replied and said, "Already have before you kiddo" she winked at Milly. And Milly went super red.