Chapter 20: Home Sweet Home

Milly's POV
Finally after a while I ended up having to use a wheelchair until my legs got stronger. Max wheeled me out with Mason helping her talking about sharks. I wanted to make it up about ruining the leisure centre so I sneakily booked tickets for a shark museum.

Max went to pick me up and get me in the car but I shook my head and got up and slowly got in the car. I could already tell that it wasn't going to be a long week or longer. Max got Mason in the car and my wheelchair in the boot. She finally came in and sat in the drivers seat.

(Tw: suicide mention)

She went to put her hand on my thigh but stopped herself. I could tell how much I worried her and it made me scared... I gently took her hand and put it on my thigh, my legs still slightly shaking. I put my hand on hers to stop her from moving her hand. She looked at me, I looked out the window smiling. I put my headphones on and played a random song, 'Miss wanna die' played I knew all the lyrics and started singing along.

Max's POV
Milly was singing a song I didn't know what it was called but it was concerning to listen to her sing it. The song had something to do with a suicidal kid who stops other people committing suicide but no one stops the kid. And Milly was singing it.

I looked at her with a worried facial expression but she was still looking out the window. I moved my hand off of her thigh making her look at me. She saw my worried expression and stopped singing. She paused who music and put her headphones around her neck. "What?" She asked me.

"Milly... why do you know that song...?"

"Miss I wanna die?"

"Huh?"

"That's the song, Miss wanna die by Shinitai-chan!"

"Milly... is there something you want to tell me...?"

She knew what she was talking about.

"Not right now... not here... not in front of Mason..." she replied and put her headphones back on and started her playlist. I realised it was called 'Depressed like me'

I gulped and looked back at the road. I almost went past our house but managed to stop and park on the driveway. Milly got out and wobbled to the front door I could all ready tell she was going to ignore the hospital but I'm going to try my best to make her listen.

I sighed and got out the car, got Mason and carried him to the door. I opened the door and Milly tried to run in but her legs wouldn't let her.

She walked in with her wobbly legs and fell on the couch. She curled up and fell asleep while listening to her music. I went and put Mason to bed since we didn't get much sleep last night.

I went back down to Milly and looked at her phone to see why she was listening to these songs and why she always looks in the mirror. I went on her Instagram and found loads of hate comments. Some were like: "eat a burger" and "I bet you starve yourself"

I felt my face heat up from anger. I wanted to kill them but then I found a comment that was very hurtful...

"Now I know why your family left you!"

I read and re-read the comment. I looked at Milly snd gently put a blanket on her. I was shocked and sad that she didn't tell me about this.

I disconnected her headphones and hid her phone so she couldn't post on social media. I did it for her health and safety...

I couldn't lose my true love... the women of my dreams... the women I'm that's carrying my child... the women who I'm going to marry... I can't lose her... she's my everything... and I wish she saw herself through my eyes and how I see her...