Chapter 22: Defending my family

Milly's POV
I woke up the day after our wedding to people throwing stones at my grandpas windows. I went outside to see who it was and it was Jackson.

And since we were no longer in high school I could do what I wanted to do for years.

Revenge.

"HAHAH! LOOK ITS THE FREAK!" He started, "OR SHOULD I SAY LESBIAN FREAK!" He and his friend laughed. I threw my jacket on the floor and punched him in the face with no mercy.

He tried to hit me back but I grabbed his arm and broke it. His friends were scared as he yelled in pain. I pushed him on the ground and continuously punched him in the face.

His face was covered in blood, my pinky was broke and I'm pretty sure I broke his nose.

"Whose next?" I asked cracking my knuckles even though it hurt but I showed no mercy no pain no regret.

His friends ran away. Jackson crying on the floor. I picked him up by the shirt.

"That was revenge for all the years you bullied me now leave this property and never come back and if you ever try and hurt my wife or any of my family at all I will kill you next time." I said in a harsh stern voice.

He nodded unable to talk. I dropped him on the floor and he coughed up blood. I went back in the house and washed my hands. I got blood all over my top and a bit on my face when he managed to hit me once and bust my lip.

I tried to get the blood off before anyone woke up, but with my dumb luck, Max woke up and hugged me. Then she spotted my hands and let go.

"Baby what happened?!" She asked in a worried tone, "you're covered in blood!"

"Bubs I'm ok I promise just had something to do" I told her trying to calm her down.

She wiped my lip with her thumb, wiping off the blood.

"Mil your lip is cut open!" I said, I hated making her worry.

"Bubs I'm fine I promise"

"Did you get in a fight?"

"Well... uhh... yes I got in a fight"

"MILLY GRACE JACOB-MATHEWS!!" She yelled waking up most of the family.

Jay, Mitchell, Cam, Haley, Clair and Gloria came running down as if something was wrong but they didn't come to us they hid behind the wall.

"Shhh shh sh, you're gonna wake everyone up I'm ok I promise it was just a fight"

"JUST A FIGHT?! MILLY ARE  YOU FOR REAL?! YOU COULD'VE GOT HURT!"

"I did get hurt- I've broke my pinky and my lip is cut open" I muttered a little bit too loud.

"WHAT?! MILLY FOR GODS SAKE!! YOU HAVE TO BE MORE CAREFUL!"

"Shhh- I'm ok I promise."

"NO! DON'T JUST GO GET IN THE CAR IM TAKING YOU TO THE HOSPITAL!"

I sighed but didn't say anything else I let her do what she wanted. She bandages my finger and put an ice pack on my lip.

I held the ice pack as she went and got ready. Mitchell came in.

"I don't need another lecture I've just had one from my wife" I said.

"I'm not here to give you a lecture just yet, but who did you get in a fight with?"

"Jackson Parrot"

"HIM?! YE OK YOU'RE HAVING A LECTURE! YOU CANNOT FIGHT HIM! HE DID NOTHING WRONG HE'S A GOOD KID!" Uncle Cam said storming next to Mitchell.