Starsnatch Cliff

"Ugh! So bright! Turn it off!" I grumbled, covering my eyes from the light with my arm. I'm still want to sleep.

"I'd like to see how would you turn of the sun." That sarcastic remark... this voice belongs to none other than my brother.

"Bro, If it's not the light close the curtains. It's too bright!"

"There are no curtains."

"Why do you sound like someone who has given up hope?" I rolled around, but something feels off. "That's weird... since when my bed smells like grass. Fuwaa... zzz..."

"Just open your damn eyes. We're in a crisis."

"What do you mean~" I sing a line from Justin Bieber's song while still closing my eyes.

*Bonk!*

"Ow!" He hit my head! "Hey! What's wrong with... you..." My words trailed off. Realization suddenly hits me. "Waaaaah! This is not our home! Worse, we woke up at a cliff! A CLIFF! What if we rolled and fell down there?!" I shivered at the thought while looking down to the sandy beach beneath the cliff.

"Did we get isekaid'? I don't remember dying." My brother probably referring to various of reincarnation manga he reads.

"Me neither. How did we end up here?"

"I would like to know that too, sis." In other word, I'm wasting my time. My brother obviously didn't have an answer for my questions.

"Hey bro, did you see that island over there? Ha, reminds me of that mysterious island in Genshin Impact." I casually said while stretching my muscles. The sky is ocean blue with a few fluffy white clouds. A beautiful scenery that I thought only exist in fantasy. *Yawns*

"Wait, what?"

"Oh, look! A flower! Reminds me of Cecilia! The gamer community said this flower can mostly be found at Starsnatch cliff." I plucked a Cecilia and sniffed it. "Achoo!" My nose got itchy from the strong scent of fresh Cecilia.

"...Oh damn. Sis, I think I know where this is."  My brother took a deep breath as if he was about to tell ma a big secret. "We're...currently in Genshin Impact."

"...oh." I said blankly.

"Oh? What do you mean 'oh'? That's all?!! At least show more reaction!"

"I'm too sleepy to show emotions."

"...You're hopeless." My brother sighed in defeat.

I look at my brother since he's more interesting to pay attention to rather than those carpets of green grass. "...Is is just me or my eyes are playing with me. Bro... you look... femboy."

[Hetalia-Japan (Inazuma)]

"HUH?!! Don't joke around! This is not funny sis! Wait... you... since when you're taller than me?" His eyes scanning me up and down, scrunching when he did it every  attempt. "Except for the height, you look as usual."

"HEY!" My bone structure as of a man! That is NOT normal! This is mockery!

[Hetalia-France (Fontaine)]

"Putting that aside, it's still unknown how much the plot has progressed. Heck, we have no weapons and no Mora. We are in a worse condition than Zhongli and Venti." Brother pulled out his empty pockets.

"I got a plan. Collect all of the Cecilias. We can sell them in Mondstadt or if we're lucky, there would be a commission that requires those flowers, we don't have to waste our time travel back here." I can't let leave it like that since he ridiculed me. I'll be the first to create the plan of our survival!

"All of them?" He asked me before he was about to separate the flower from its roots.

"Yes, all of them. We will get around 15 or more." After we collected those Cecilias, we headed down from the cliff. We follow the yellow path road that will eventually lead us to Mondstadt. The shady green leaves sways as the gentle breeze pass by. A land blessed by the Anemo Archon-

"...I can't believe that the first thing we did after waking up in Genshin Impact is gathering Cecilias."

"Bro, you've done a few quests in Mondstadt too right? We need to complete quest to get Mora. Some of them requires these harmless Cecilia." I shoved a bunch of Cecilias to his face.

"Achoo! Hey! Yes I remember! Don't shove those flowers to my nose!"

"For now." I smirked. "We're doing some more looting. We need some sort of storage- oh? How about those empty bags?" I pointed out towards an empty red tent campsite with two empty bags. Beside it is a tree with at least three Sunsettia fruit. WHAT A COINCIDENCE. "I'll take this bag and you'll took the other one. Damn this bags are still usable. I thank whoever this ungrateful person who threw this away.

"Let's harvest the fruit. You go to the right, I'll go to the left." My brother instructed. We get into our positions. Between us is the Sunsettia tree. "Ready? Go!" *Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!* A combo of punching and kicking were tested out onto that poor tree. As the result, the Sunsettia fruits fell one by one. "Ha! Our attacks worked! Only noobs climb trees to get the fruit!"

"Hehehe... Now that we have these, we could proceed with 'that' plan." I smirked evilly while looking at the freshly 'plucked' Sunsettia. "If we follow the yellow path, we will stumble upon a few Hilichurl camps."

"That is when we will use this as an 'exchange'." My brother continues my sentence with the same devilish smirk.

"Oh you knew me so well~"

"Of course. I grew up with you after all."

EXTRA!

Teyvat Travel Guide

⋄ Vol. 1

─── Mondstadt Chapter ───

Teyvat Geographic Special Edition ─ Alice's Mondstadt Diaries

Starsnatch Cliff

The Anemo Archon is a bit too undisciplined for me. If I were a god, I would not have allowed my realm to look so unorganized and ragged. With enough bombs placed in proper positions, even huge cliffs like Starsnatch would crumble into dust in a second. Wit flatter terrain, Mondstadt would surely look much nicer. But that unctuous Calvary Captain rejected my proposal instantly. He even asked me to stay away from Starsnatch Cliff.