Wolvendom

"Brother, have you eaten breakfast? I know that you can't even cook instant noodles but you have to eat."Alastor or her alias, Vodka, is talking to Vranz through her smartphone.

"Say the person who skips meals," Vranz answered back, his eyes half-closed showing that he's not moved by the advice.

"By the way, how's it going over there?"

"Well, we met this guy named Kazuha. He... Looks like Canadian Aether."

"So he's a character." Vodka sighs because she can't meet the guy Mihoyo released after version 1.4, the time when they entered this world.

"Yup. Anemo sword boi. I will send pictures when I can." Vranz is going to experience the real plot it seems.

"Yay! Looking forward to it!" Vodka hung the call and keep walking towards Mondstadt. Yes, Mondstadt. The reason is she has no reason to stay in Liyue as Signora already obtained the Gnosis of Geo Archon through the contract. Second, the fact that she beat Osial on her own makes her feared by other members but the power she owns is also a reason they are reluctant to let her go. The result is she is to be assigned to Mondstadt where they can keep her in check as well as do unfinished jobs there. However, they make sure to keep the part where she defeated Osial secret from those Fatui in Mondstadt.

Alastor heard a strange noise coming from Wolvendom. "Hmm... This sounds kinda like a wild animal. Oh wait, there are two growls. Wolves?" Vodka's eyes sparkled. She had always wanted to see the small cute wolf pup alive, not like the scene where it was lying on the ground like some sort of prop.

Sneaking swiftly from the Hilichurls like a pro, she moves towards the source by hiding behind every tree she passes by. Peeking from a distance, she saw Razor, a dead and bloody wolf pup, and a big bad wolf. 'Wtf I arrived at a crime scene instead?' Vodka is slightly disappointed before studying the new creature. The big dark wolf has a purple tint and anything with a purple tint is related to electro. Surprisingly, the wolf can fly. Not that it need wings or anything. It's the same as how Abyss Mages float.

"Imma just make this real quick..." Vodka raises her phone and aims at the scene, taking a picture. Unfortunately, the shutter sound the phone makes attracted their attention. 'Shit I forgot wolves are damn sensitive to everything.'

The floating wolf disappeared before reappearing to where she hide, almost hitting her if not for the fact that she dodged on time. "Whoa! This thing can teleport?!" Despite the shock, her fingers trembled but actively took more pictures on close range.

"Danger!" Vodka hears Razor's shouts.

Vodka sees the dark wolf is preparing to attack so she cast her shield- but the claws of that creature easily go through her shield like air and injure her right arm. Vodka was taken aback by this. So far even Xiao's attack hasn't broken through her shield. "What... What kind of enemy is this?" Her voice is trembling for the first time. Her eyes caught sight of the ores protruding from the ground not far from where she is. Not having any plans, she manipulated the ores to fly towards the purplish wolf at the highest speed she could control. Getting hit by the head, the wolf is stunned for a while. Vodka gulped before having enough courage to look at her newly acquired wound. The bleeding is pretty severe. Honestly, it was the most severe wound she had ever acquired with both of her lives combined. It made something inside her snap.

*Graaaaah!*

The wolf has returned to its consciousness and preparing for another attack.

"YOU..." She shoved her bloody hand to its throat on time. Slowly, she strengthens her grip. The wolf in her grip whimpers as it felt immense pain. "Was I too nice to block your attack instead of killing you? Ungrateful bastard."

*Whimpers*

The wolf begs for help in its language, but it only sees its friends ditch him, running away from this murderous human. It felt betrayed. Those wolves and it are from the same pack, the same family, but they didn't hesitate to abandon him. While it was enraged,  it can't do anything because it seems death is closing up.

"S-STOP!" Razor's shout returned Vodka to her senses. She reduced her grip on the wolf but still did not let it go. She takes a look at Razor. "Stop... Black wolf... Pitiful..."

"You still pity this wolf? Wasn't it the one who killed your lupical?" Alastor didn't let go of her grip, glaring through that mask with a penetrating gaze before adding, "You're too soft."

Razor flinches at that mocking sentence. Yes, because he didn't kill that black wolf back then his lupical is now bathed in blood. It was his fault.

Vodka turns to the unusually big pup in her grasp. When she looked again, the black wolf is kinda cute. Especially the whimpers! It makes her heartache in pity. "Oh well, I'll take this one with me." She changed her decision and somehow shoved the black wolf into the interspatial bag like Doraemon's pocket, leaving Razor confused. "Wolf boy, seriously, you need to get stronger. You can't just sit here and wait for your enemies to show up." Vodka then sees his weapon. Waster Great Sword, the distant relative of Dull Blade. She can feel frustration built up inside.

"Fatui... Why help... What do you want?..."

"...Monsters are annoying. If you're strong then I don't have to deal with them." Vodka's bland honesty surprised Razor a bit. It is rare to find a Fatui who did not scorn in their every sentence. But for Vodka, she only thinks of how to reduce the amount of work in the future. She coughed to break the awkward silence. "Whatever it is, just focus on getting stronger! This is order!" She walks away in an instant.

"Wait!... The scar!..."

Vodka pretend that she didn't hear Razor's exclamation. 'It is more painful when I know about this wound! Pretend it's not there pretend it's not there pretend it's not there!' She musters up the courage and bears the pain, not letting it get into her mind.

...

Somewhere...

"You will never catch me!" The thief who stole the Crux Clash first prize exclaims.

Vranz, Aether, Paimon, and Kazuha were about to catch up.

But then a meteor mysteriously showed up from the sky, falling right at the thief, petrifying him into stone.

Kazuha who sees this nature abnormality is taken aback. Perhaps just like Shogun's lightning that rampaging in Inazuma, this nation also had falling meteors in comparison?

However, only Vranz, Aether, and Paimon think otherwise. 'How in the world did she send a meteor all over to this island?'