Troublesome Fatui

"It is time." A voice echoes inside the damp cave. His figure shone in the limelight from the hole existing on the cave's tall ceiling. Sea water also came from that same opening, creating a majestic waterfall in the background of the boy.

...

"Hmph. The Eleventh is lame to be beaten by such weakling as you." Signora looks down in a condensing gaze.

" Signora looks down in a condensing gaze

Vodka rolled her eyes. "Why are you even here..." She whispered to herself but enough for Signora to hear.

"You dare!" Signora raises her voice, Vodka had shown not even a speck of fear.

"You're not even my boss." Vodka shrugs, her eyes half open indicating pure boredom.

'He is so daring! To think that he casually picks a fight with the Eighth Harbinger!' A Fatui Agent is panicking behind the two.

Both of them were in front of Raiden Shogun's castle, but each had reasons of their own.

"Show your invitation token." The guard is merely doing his job when he gets kicked by Signora unconscious. This event alerts the other guards but they were knocked down by the invisible Fatui Agent.

"Hmph. You're slow." Signora walks in, leaving Vodka behind.

Vodka squeezes the invitation token she had in her pocket. 'Hmph! Unlike you, I have a proper invitation!' Vodka huffed in anger. Vodka stands still. Her gaze switched from the castle of doom to the unconscious guards. 'I heard people are greatly affected by the Tatarigami... Even the Fatui assigned there needs a certain tool to lessen the leaking electro energy. What will happen if the Electro Archon gets angry?' She closes her eyes, head tilted to her left. 'Alright, imma save the guards. And to do that without alerting the police nearby...' Vodka opens her bottomless spatial bag. The bag consumes the guards like Kirby.

...

"Why is the castle empty?" Paimon looks around the oddly quiet castle that's usually filled with guards.

"I don't know. Something must have happened. Let's check the castle." Aether walks forward and holds his sword tightly; the Skyward Blade which is a gift from Vranz and Alastor, ready for a battle.

...

To avoid the eyes of people, Vodka sets a camp inside the Violet Court domain, located on a small island not too far from the Shogun's Castle. To Genshin players, the domain is known as the place to farm Inazuma characters' talent books except for Kazuha. His talent book domain is located in Liyue considering Inazuma has yet to be added to the map during his first debut.

Since the domain never rains, it spared her from putting up a tent. Vodka opens her bag and pulls out the soldiers onto the flat tent that serves as their bed. She keeps their weapon with them in case they need it to protect themselves. "For the final touch... A medic kit." She puts it down beside an unconscious soldier and huffs with satisfaction before exiting the domain.