Vodka the Walking Chaos

"Here are the reports of Supervisor Vodka's evaluation, sir." A Fatui agent deactivates his invisible mode. In his hands is a bunch of neatly written papers.

"Good job. You may be dismissed." Upon hearing that order, the Fatui Agent becomes invisible again and heads to his next mission. "Now, this is an interesting scale." Childe overviews the report. Behind the work, performance is the evaluation of the person itself.

Social intelligence - 43%
•Has shown a lack of communication skills. Points were given for not revealing the Fatui Camps' locations to outsiders. Cannot read or write. Unsuitable for undercover missions.

Spatial intelligence - 100%
•Has shown the ability to find his way to destinations without guidance from people, the ability to find hidden places and objects, the ability to understand the mechanics of ancient civilization (the puzzles), ability to dodge without looking. Suitable for investigation missions.

Combat performance - 64%
•Weak physics, heavily relies on Geo Vision. Able to cast a shield and launch a powerful wide-range attack. Despite that, he can dodge or cast his shield on time. Has multiple techniques and the effects may vary. Suitable for fighting enemies in a crowd.
•Important note: Has a history of defeating Osial (shown no fatigue). Before planning something big, make sure to thoroughly remind him so he won't accidentally interfere.

' Hmm... Vodka is not easy to control. He doesn't have much connection so we cannot manipulate him to do something. If he were ever to turn his back on us, it's gonna be a whole lot of work to fight back. Last time he fought me together with his brother but we didn't find him. Did he leave Liyue? ' Childe speculates. ' Although his commitment doesn't reach the level of bowing down to her highness Tsaritsa, he is still useful. ' Childe chuckles. "Now then, why don't we put him to good use?"

...

"..." Fatui Supervisor Vodka, now lying on the grass under the vast blue sky.  " I'm bored to death."

*SHINGGGG!!!*
Secret Achievement: I'm Bored to Death!

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF GONPACHIRO- I swear to unknown god that this game is driving me nuts. UGHHHHH" She rolls down the hill to let out her frustration. "I want Watermelon Lychee frappe from Family Mart... I want Melon Pan... Oreo... Pudding... Cheesecake... Melona ice cream..." Vodka lists down all the sweet desserts she could remember.

"What to do... I need more than just sugar." She grumbled under her breath. She takes out her badge. The curves shine brilliantly reflecting the sunlight. "What a Fatui do... Is it to cause havoc?" She widens her eyes. "Cause havoc! That's it!" She mimicked Dottore's evil laugh until she was out of breath. "Haaaaah..." Her smile froze. "But I don't want to be on the Wanted List." She turns gloomy again.

"I don't think he's right in the head." A Hydro Abyss mage spoke.

"And they're telling us that this maniac has the power against a fallen god-like Osial?" Pyro Abyss mage looks at Vodka with discontent.

"What are the higher-ups expect us to do? Recruit him? Or trick him to work for us?" The Hydro Abyss mage does have some sneaky ideas.

Pyro Abyss mage takes a look again at Vodka, still rolling on the grass and grumbling. When the rolling stopped, Vodka flashed a grin and chuckled all by herself. "...Can we refuse?"

"..." Hydro Abyss mage went silent. Then when they look again, Vodka is not there.

Suddenly a rifthound appears behind them and slices through their shield, injuring them.

"Aaaaarghhh!!!" Both mages are in pain.

"Good boy, Mysta!" Vodka pats it, totally did not just name that rifthound after a Virtual YouTuber (• ▽ •;)

' He has a rifthound on his side?!! Why?!! Isn't that creature part of the abyss? ' Both of them thinking the same thing.

"Hi there." Vodka looks down while smiling, which makes her look intimidating. "You know... There are better ways to seek our enemies then... well, standing here." She holds her laughter after mimicking Childe and that makes her smile widen.

"P-please let us go!" Hydro Abyss mage is the first to react.

"No u." Vodka shot down his plea. "Actually, now that I think about it..." She gets closer and tugs the hem of their robe sleeve. She whispers, "Wanna get a free incision? Oh don't worry, I just wanted to check your organs, that's all. But you'll have to strip~" She chuckles darkly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" They both hugged each other, tears streaming down their panicked faces. One of them used the emergency teleportation rune and they both were out of sight.

"Finally." Vodka's expression turned normal. "I can't believe they're more scared of a pervert than Diluc. Sometimes I'm scared of my acting."

*Doggy noises*

"Awww!!! Who's the best doggy? Yesh it's you. Good Mysta!"

*Whimpers* ' But master, I'm not a dog! '

"Here's a treat for a good boi!" Vodka takes out thick juicy meat from her inventory.

' Okay, maybe being a dog isn't so bad. ' The rifthound changed its mind in seconds.

"Sir!" Lyudmila called out but upon seeing the rifthound, she stopped her track.

"Hmm? Oh, it's you, Lyudmila. I was just feeding Mysta." Vodka smiles innocently.

"You even named- that's not important. I've received orders from higher-ups. They want you to be stationed somewhere else."

"Eeeeeh??! Why?!! Didn't I do my job?!!"

"Well, no one said you didn't do a great job. It's most likely they need to gather forces."

"...Oh."

*Awkward silence and a certain wolf munching in the background*

"They're sending you to Inazuma."

*Silence again*

"Well shit." Vodka summarizes her fate with just two words. Vranz clearly warned her an hour ago and now fate went against it.  ' Has the protagonist halo disease started affecting me? I keep getting involved with annoying things. '

BONUS!

Ganyu is on her way to visit Cloud Retainer. During her rest, she decides to look down and enjoy the scenery-

"HUH?!! MENTOR?!!" Yes, she saw the Chibi Xiao. "...cute."

"Achoo!" Xiao sneezes. He is currently staying at Wangshu Inn, the center of that gigantic Chibi version of himself. "Grrrr... I will make that Fatui pay." He gritted his teeth.

Meanwhile Cloud Retainer is laughing inside her domain. Yes, she went outside earlier and saw it. She didn't before because she was busy aiding mortals to fight Osial. "Pffft! Conqueror of Demons... Pft! Haha... So cute..."