Comrade!~

[Warning! Might contain bad grammar because internet sucks so I can't use Grammarly on Laptop.]

Alastor follows behind Childe without thinking much. From the Northland bank, they cross the bridge that leads to Wanmin Restaurant and then towards another bridge that leads to grassy land. A few stray dogs barked happily as they plead for passerby's attention. Alastor places fowl into the bowl. The dogs wag their tails with joy while savouring the given food. But Alastor didn't stay to play or rub their bellies as she is currently busy.

While Alastor is tagging along, she observed the surroundings instead of staring at Childe's well-refined back. She had seen that all the time on screen before so it's nothing to feel special about.

 She had seen that all the time on screen before so it's nothing to feel special about

[I mean, damn. Look at him. Ignore the cursed stats of the Heart of DEF.]

"Hey comrade, we have exchanged battles a few times already, but I didn't catch your name."

"Code name Vodka. Affilation, Russia."

Childe blinked at her introduction.

"What? No one said I cant use a codename. Besides, Childe is not your real name either. Uh... You can ignore the affiliation. That was a joke."

"Hahaha! True! No one said you can't! How about this, since you got no affiliation, why not join the Fatui?"

"...Is that a joke?" Alastor's face deadpanned.

"Pfffft! That sounds like and actual question instead of scowling. You definitely won't suit under other Harbringers. Scheming and planning every single thing."

"Does Fatui run errands like those in Adventurer Guilds?"

"Well, more or less. Something like that. Of course, Fatui errands are a LITTLE bit different. With your strength, I say you should grab a seat as a Harbinger immediately. But you will get a slightly special mission than the ones below the rank."

"I see. However..." Alastor looked at Dragonspine from afar. "I can't join the Fatui. I had a brother to keep my eye on. If I was not around, who else would protect him?"

"You know, you can't protect him forever."

"Eh? Why so cliche? I meant that if I join the Fatui, I wouldn't have time to join him in battles. I have a role in the party you see." As a shielder and attacker.

Alastor had no healing ability. Vranz once attempted Barbara's elemental skill and to their surprise, it worked. But Alastor laughed for a whole day after the event. Vranz felt very ashamed that he would rather die than to cast the same skill again.

With no(?) healer in their team, Alastor's shield is as important as Zhongli's shield.

"Me? Cliche? Aren't you the one who's simpleton?" Childe responds.

"Not sure what you're talking about but I really meant what I said." Alastor really don't have energy for fake dramas so she choose to be blunt.

"Alright then! I believe you. Though it's a shame you rejected my offer, we can be... Rivals!~"