Hello Dragonspine

"Woaaaah! You fought the dragon?! You two are soooo cool! They even gave you title of the Honorary Knights! I- I feel unworthy to be your leader-"

"NO!" Vranz cuts Bennett's negative statement. "To you, you may be  4 stars, but to us, YOU'RE  10 STARS!" He states it loud and clear so it will go through Bennett's head.

"Yes! We won't replace you with anyone! Not even Diluc!" Alastor's words are a bit bold.

"G-guys... you don't have to compare me to Master Diluc. He's on a way different league. B-but... thank you for believing in me. I won't let you down!"

"Yeah! That's the spirit! So Katheryne, what's our commission for this month?" After getting Bennett set his mind straight, Alastor decides it is time to think of the real objective.

"Well, The Guildmaster held a trip for all new recruits to Dragonspine. Alastor, Vranz, that includes you two."

"...can we bring Bennett?" Alastor asks with hope in her tone.

"I don't think so. The Guildmaster stresses on 'New Recruits' only."

"Demmit." They both cursed. Bennett is a very important. His Pyro visions can light up torches in Dragonspine. Not bringing Bennett means their chance of survival had been reduced to half. Looks like they have to rely on those orange seelies or activate 'heat pillars' or whatever you called those things somewhere around that area.

"That's a pity, I really want to help but I can't possibly go against Guildmaster Cyrus." Bennett express his guilt for not being able to participate. And so, those two made extra preparations in order to survive Dragonspine.

...At the foot of Dragonspine...

"So... here we are?" Alastor states the obvious while observing the surroundings. The mountains covered with snow is a contrast to the snowless boarder they were standing at."...Are we the only new recruits?! Or did we arrive at the wrong place?! Wait... let me recheck the paper- oh, I can't read Teyvat alphabets. Demmit."

"Relax Alastor, we still can read English in our phone. Look, the quest navigation said we've arrived."

"Ah- that's useful. I forgot that function exists." Which is because they do not simply 'play' Genshin Impact anymore as it became part of their reality.

"Hey there! Are you another new recruits Crepus sent on this expedition? It's hard to recognize you two from afar since you don't wear uniforms." An unknown yet familiar voice came behind them. Instinctively, Vranz hid his smartphone before taking a look who the hell interrupted them.

A fairly tall man with medium-length hazel hair. His hair is kept in a low, thin ponytail messy bangs are swept to the left side of his face, nearly covering his eye. His eyes are almond-shaped and blue, with a pair of thick, bold eyebrows. Pallad wears the standard Adventurers' Guild male uniform.

To their disgust, that man is none other than...

"I'm Pallad! Also a new recruit! Let's begin the adventure in Dragonspine!"

'Hell no! It's that fucker Reckless Pallad!' Vranz cursed inside his mind.

'How do we get rid of him?!' Alastor gave Vranz a knowing look, in which Vranz shrugged. 'There are too many ways we can make him suffer I don't know which to choose.' is what Alastor understood from that mere shrug.

"Heee!" An Cryo Abyss mage suddenly teleported between us and Pallad.

"Aaaaah! Stop chasing me! I'm sorryyyyyyy!" Pallad ran away deeper into Dragonspine leaving the Abyss Mage with us. Worse, that mage now switching it's target.