Unknown purpose, Clear Goal

The raging winds around Mondstadt fades after Dvalin regained his sense. Peace was restored and everything went back to normal. Credits goes to the Honorary Knight and his companions. Diluc declined such thing and went straight back to Dawn Winery. He looks so sour. Alastor and Vranz understood, since they read the manga before. The Knights of Favonius had to reward Alastor and Vranz the same title as Aether so they won't go against the code of conduct.

"Three Honorary Knights!~ Mondstadt will be safe under your watch." Kaeya playfully smirks.

"This is not related to work, but how about celebrating our victory with a party?~" When there's party, there's wine

"Sigh... Calvary Captain, how can you shoulder those burdens on these cuties? They aren't even at the age allowed to drink." What Lisa trying to say is, we're too young.

" What Lisa trying to say is, we're too young

"They are very capable. With their assistance, Dvalin has regained his senses. I will forever indebted to you." Jean thanked them.

"These cuties are hiding their true potential? Hmm?~ Then I'll look forward to know how far they can go."

"Um- yes... you're welcome." Alastor replies the plain normal way. She hoped not to derail the topic and get out of this office. She's hungry. Noticing her distress, Jean allows them to leave. Now, only Jean, Kaeya and Lisa were left in the office.

"Strange. Those two does not posses visions either. And yet you saw them able to use the elements as other vision bearers?"

"It's true as you claimed, Calvary Captain. Alastor, the sister, posses Geo. Her brother , Vranz, is able to have access to Hydro. Aether, even though not blood related to them, is able to control Anemo. Does the books have any explanations for this, Lisa?"

"Hmm... It appears there's no such thing. I've read everything in the library and not a single book have the answer."

"The intel described the siblings are from different nations. However, my instinct tells me it's untrue. Would you like for me to investigate?"

"No need. In my point of view, they are not threats. Their eyes are so bright, like those youngsters yearned to discover the world. They are cautious at first, but once I get to know them, they're quite friendly."