Supervisor

Since Signora had already obtained the Gnosis from Venti the Anemo Archon, the goal left is to get a hold of Mondstadt's defense. It's a long-term goal, so there are not much of big plans happening. So Vodka went to the Knights' Headquarters for an official business that requires her presence. She is also accompanied by another Fatui named Lyudmila.

"Hello! I'm Mondstadt's new Fatui Supervisor, Vodka! Nice to meet you!" Vodka greets the Acting Grandmaster, Jean. Lisa and Kaeya are also there. Vodka sees them looking at her weirdly so she whispered to the Fatui on her right, "Is my greeting weird? I thought Mondstadt prefers friendliness."

"No need for pleasantries. It's a waste of time." Lyudmila crossed her arms while talking arrogantly. Of course, she doesn't even bother to lower her voice.

'Oh wow. So cold. Just like her nation.' Vodka sweat drops. "Now now, Lyudmila. You can't treat a bird like how you treat a dog. I understand, it's a bit hard to change habits but try to hold back a little, alright?" Vodka's bright smile made her speechless, so she just nods.

"Now that everyone is here, we can start the meeting." The meeting room is quite huge. The table is long and a few chairs were placed on the sides. The wall is decorated with golden shield decor and knight's flags. There are also Cyrus the Guild master, Elzer from Dawn Winery, and a bunch of other old men which Vodka only knows they held a certain important position.

The meeting... Well... Mostly discussing politics, city management, and trading roads. "We received a report from a witness that a rift suddenly opens up. The location is somewhere along the main road heading to Liyue. Due to safety issues, we have to close that road for the time being." Jean calmly states.

"Out of all roads, it must be that one! Liyue! The trading center!"

"Please do not be distressed. We will do a thorough investigation so the road will be accessible again." They all calmed down after hearing Jean's reassurance.

"Perhaps the Fatui Supervisor wants to share a few words? After all, he did use that road before we received the report. I heard you were injured?" Kaeya cunningly averted everyone's attention to Vodka.

"Ah... That. Well, I was taken by surprise by a monster I'd never seen before. I'm not sure if it's related to the rift though."

"Oh? Well well! We got a first-hand experience here! May I inquire the details?"

"Hmm... Well, we should talk about this in private. It will be troublesome if Guild Master here heard the details and will attempt to fight it on his own." Vodka shrugs with a slight chuckle.

"Urk! *Cough cough*" Guild Master Cyrus cleared his throat after getting his intentions revealed.

"Hahaha! That's true. Then... Is your schedule vacant for tonight?"

'Eh... Why does his question feel weird' Vodka ponders for a while. "Hmm... I think so. How's my schedule, Lyudmila?"

"There's nothing scheduled for tonight if you finish the rest of the job early."

"That can be done." Vodka nods.

"Well then! I expect to meet you up tonight at Angel's Share?"

"Sure. Now excuse me, I need to leave a bit early. I have a schedule to be emptied. Thank you for inviting me, Acting Grand Master."

After Vodka left, the room is filled with whispers. "What do you think of him, Acting Grandmaster?" One of those important people said.

"He's a bit of a smooth talker, I'd say." Lisa chuckles. "Others would scorn but he came in like a little sunshine."