Double Trouble

The second part of exam was interrupted by Otto, the Knights of Favonious when we landed in front of the cathedral. He demands Aether, Vranz and Alastor to show their gliding license, which they did not own. They were about to get into trouble if not for outrider Amber backing them. As he said, the timing is not right since there's a thief on a lose. And he uses glider. That's why we are suspected. Not bothering to listen to the knight any longer, Vranz tapped Alastor's shoulder, gaining her attention. Both of them nodded. Not even uttering a single word and yet understands each other.

"Alright! We'll catch that thief Raptor! Now, we just need to search for clues! Any ideas you- hey! Where did those two disappear to?!" Paimon opens her eyes as big as possible and floats higher to catch a glimpse of those two siblings who vanished to who knows where. Paimon pouted. She didn't manage to find them. "Did you find them, Aether?"

"They are standing right behind us a few minutes ago." Aether is equally confused.

"Paimon thinks those two are weird. They're so... silent. And from their clothes, they're clearly not from Mondstadt. We should ask the Adventurers Guild about them." Paimon gives an idea.

...

"Alastor and Vranz?" Katherine wants to confirm that she didn't mishear anything. Aether and Paimon nods, and Katherine continues. "Yes, they had just registered a week ago. Are you looking for them?"

"Well, yes. That too. Can you tell us more about them?" Aether said bluntly.

"Well then, if it's for the Honorary Knight then I guess it will be no problem telling you. Alastor came from Fontaine. Vranz is from Inazuma. Even so, they are blood related siblings. Although they looked normal, actually Alastor is the sister and Vranz is the brother."

"Hueeeeeh?! Amber already told us that Vranz is the brother but Alastor is actually a girl?!" Paimon floats back from the revelation. She recalls Alastor who's too ikemen to be called a girl. Vranz is smaller version of Alastor. It's hard to believe that those thin hands belongs to a claymore weilder... And a guy.

"Yes."

"This is getting weirder and weirder." Aether comments. Those two siblings are an enigma.

"Have some motivation! I'm sure we will find something. Say, how about their reputation?" Paimon came up with a new question.

"There's nothing much since they just started. However, there is a single record." Katherine flips through the record book. 

"They have completed four commissions that was a month's worth time, in a single day together with their party leader. From what we were informed, they lack of battle experience. However, they are smart. After a few tries, their party managed to defeat the enemies including the Eye Of Storm. They display good teamwork and very friendly."

"Very friendly?" Paimon tilted her head. "That doesn't match what we saw at all."

"Maybe they're just shy." Aether speculate.

"Eh... Paimon don't think so. Whatever. At least now we know that those two are good person! Let's find Amber and tell her the whole Raptor thief thing."

...

"Is the Google working?" Vranz asks, his phone in his hand.

"Yep. I can't comment, like, dislike or post anything. Damn! I really like this song!" Alastor sighs frustratedly as she glares at her phone. She's watching Bad Apple MV. Genshin Impact version.