Liyue Drama

*WHAM! BAM! BANG!*

I dusted my hand after beating up another group of treasure hoarders with my sister. We are both still in our disguise. She reminded me not to use our names while in disguise.

"Hmm... what to eat for lunch..." Alastor mumbles while looking at her phone screen.

"Sis, I'm going to see my 'friends' for a while. Are you coming along?" I asked first since she would curse me if I let her out from joining the fun.

"I'll pass. I'm tired..." Alastor refused. Although we always use Teleport Waypoints, for inexperienced fighters like us, fighting too much is tiring. Especially for my sister who is actually a bookworm. But Alastor's stamina is... not the best. Exercising is not her thing. Without our mom forcing her to join running and hiking events all these years, she wouldn't have the stamina at all.

"Fuwaaa~ I don't even feel like eating." Instead of eating, Alastor drinks ...Wolfhook juice? I think that's what it's called. Then, she lies down under the shade. "Genshin wise, treasure hoarders would not spawn on the same location until tomorrow. I'll take the liberty to have my afternoon nap here." She covers her eyes with her right arm to block the remaining sunlight.

"If you need anything, come and find me at Wanmin Restaurant."

" M'kay... Farm a few more treasure hoarders' insignia on my behalf, please. Oh, and you owe me dinner."

I sweatdrop. 'Does she still remember that? Oh well, a promise is a promise.' I open Genshin Impact app on my phone and teleport to Guili Plains.

"Ya odomu!" Another group of my Hilichurl friends welcomes my arrival. Hmm... I did promise to spend some time with them but what exactly should we do? They can't read. And we share different interests, literally otherworldly interests.

'Farm a few more treasure hoarders' insignia...' My sister's reminder suddenly invades my train of thoughts. *Sigh* I really don't have any ideas...

Wait

What if-

...Alastor's POV...

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom!*

It seems I woke up around evening. The sky is yellow-tinted orange and the air is dry after the whole afternoon of intense sunlight. After stepping down from Huaguang Stone Forest, I went to Liyue Harbor and have some Fried Radish Balls as evening snacks. "Man... I'm starving. I shouldn't have skipped lunch." Truthfully, these veggie snacks are not sufficient. I easily finished five sticks of radish balls. I can eat more, but better save some space for dinner.

While walking among the crowds, I caught sight of two kids are running in my direction with clumsily made paper lanterns. Being the only one to notice them, I dodged them, resulting in me bumping into someone else instead. "Oh! I'm sorry! Are you alright?" I instinctively apologize.

The person flinches as soon as he sees me. Hey, my disguise doesn't look shady at all so he's probably not afraid of my clothing. Talk about clothes, his clothes covered the bandages that wrapped his skin underneath. "I- I'm not ready for another battle yet!" Look at that, Childe in fear. What a rare sight. Beside him is Zhongli. Oh fuck-

"Is he the one who inflicts injuries on you, Childe?" O-oh, here comes the protective boyfriend mode.

Activate skill! Self-lawyer! Is that even a word? Meh, who cares!

"His injuries are the result of our spar. It's not like I ambushed him. I even asked for his permission." I state as the matter of fact to defend myself.

"Is that true?" Because of a certain contract, he had to protect everyone in Liyue including Childe because he's living IN Liyue UNDER his protection. Okay, that sounds weird AF.

"Ah- that... they did ask for my consent. Nothing serious, xiangsheng."

"They?"

"Yeah, my brother and I fought him." I interrupted. "Got a problem with that?"

"What kind of spar that involves two versus one?" Does Zhongli think we gang up on Childe? Literally yeah...

"The kind of spar that Childe agreed on, you heard that, xiangsheng? " I retort back.

He seems to notice my fake Vision. Yeah, from that poker face he makes when he changing glances between me and the fake vision, he probably thinks that 'I don't remember when I gave this guy a vision at all.' Then his eyes glowed for a short time, probably checking my vision. Well, I can't hide fake visions from an archon. My intention is merely to fool humans anyway.

I don't know why he keeps quiet. Probably wanting to ask something but don't know where to start? There are so many possibilities and I wish I don't have to answer anything at all. Not feeling like making eye contact due to the pressure, I avert my gaze and spotted my brother.

"My acquaintance has arrived. I made a promise to meet him so please excuse me." I asked nicely and used 'promise' as an excuse to convince Zhongli as he's the type to fulfill the promises he made through contracts. Well, as expected. It works.

I made my way to Vranz and greet him. "Brother-"

"Wtf, you two looked like male leads fighting over a lover." Vranz shows up munching Grilled Tiger Fish, breaking the intense atmosphere. " I saw you two glaring at each other with Childe watching the two of you on the side. What kind of route have you involved yourself with?"

"I'M NOT A MALE LEAD!" I shout to deny his claim. Holy- I've been quarreling with an archon over Childe. Wait! No! "IT'S NOT LIKE WHAT YOU SAW!"

"Yeah yeah... being in denial is your specialty. Keep going." He continues to eat. Did he just disregard what I said?! "Adding to the Chinese atmosphere, it's just like manhua."

Manhua again? This brother of mine... seriously... "Sometimes I just hate you very much, brother."

"Same here." He kept munching without care.

As per his promise, he will pay for dinner. I intentionally ordered expensive foods, purple-grade foods. Hmph! Who told you to upset me? Pay for it!

"Damn! I'm very unlucky to encounter a group of Hilichurls." The person from the other table said.

"There are reports where they said those Hilichurls even took their supplies." Another one continues. "You are lucky enough to make it out alive."

"Hilichurls usually left out anything that isn't food but now they took everything! The unlucky treasure hoarders never came back alive!"

"Hah! They deserve that for being scums. That's their Karma."

"What we need to worry about is not their Karma! But our own safety!" Their discussions are quite heated.

Hmm... There sure are some weird rumors circulating. Other than that, the foods are tasty as usual.

"Brother, can you befriend the hostile Hilichurls and convince them not to hurt innocents?" Because if one monster causes trouble then his 'friends' will also be blamed.

"Don't worry. Oh, and I farmed some insignias. I'll give them later." He replied naturally while eating his own portion.

"Okay." Yup! The rumors are definitely nothing concerning!