Entering Enkanomiya

*BAM!*

A moment of drowsiness caused Vodka's head to be slammed onto the table full of paperwork. Right after Fatui taught her to read and write properly, Vodka's workload has been increasing ever since. "Is there any field work? These papers are killing me."

Her new Fatui assistant, Vera, is the very person who was assigned to teach her reading and writing. She seems calm and collected despite the awareness of Vodka's past mischief. "Sir, you already wiped out all monsters and outlaws in half a day. I'm afraid now they might be too afraid to come out and see the sunlight."

"Then I'll ambush their hideout-"

"No. Aside from monsters, some of those outlaws are also our pawns. We can't recklessly murder them."

Vodka sighed. While her brother had secretly reverted back to his identity as 'Vranz' and followed Aether and Paimon together, she is still here, stuck doing paperwork and stuff. "Hey, Vera. You know that our group is paying close attention to the Traveller right? When I was patrolling yesterday, I haven't caught their glimpse at all. Do you have any inkling where they are?"

"Hmm... From our source of intelligence, they were last seen on Watatsumi Island."

"Huh? That's all? Did they not give a full report on purpose so that we won't forget to send their food rations or something?!"

Vera is holding her chin deep in thought. "Could be possible. Then I'll adjust your work. Please deliver the food rations for our troops stationed at Watatsumi and retrieve further updates on Traveler. I'll handle the rest whilst your absence."

"Alright!" Vodka didn't waste a single second leaving the small office. 

...

"So you're telling me that they JUMPED into that giant water whirlpool at the center of the island?"

The Fatui that's currently under disguise as one of the Watatsumi's soldiers nods.

Vodka thinks for a moment. 'Maybe a new map?' She made an assumption. "Thanks. I'll drop the food at the camp. Next rations will arrive next month. A fair warning not to send another half-assed report or I'll cut down the supply."

The agent under disguise meekly nods before returning back to his post. Vodka took out her phone which she hadn't done so for a while. She checked the map and found a new realm listed in it.

Enkanomiya

"Enkanomiya, Yoimiya, Atsumu Miya. The naming is Japanese as expected. Since it's a new place, might as well check it out." Vodka sets the screen into split screen mode. In the other side, she opens the Teyvat Interactive Map through HoYoLab app. The first thing she wants to know is the type of enemies existed in Enkanomiya.

"Hmm... Ballons, Living flower, Buff Hilichurl, Robes, Metal Spider, Beginners' Fear, Laser Eye, Flying Roach, Alpha Hilichurl, Abyss Doge, Long Robes, Coral Lizard and Couple Lizard. Really? No Fatui listed here? Interesting. Then that means whilst temporarily escaping Fatui's radar, he enters the range of Abyss' radar. A living example of escaping tiger's den only to arrive right before dragon's mouth." Vodka clenches her fist. 'And he brought along my brother! How am I not supposed to get worried?!!' Vodka fell on her knees, screaming internally.

[Specter, Whopperflower, Mitachurl, Abyss Mage, Ruin Sentinel, Ruin Guard, Ruin Grader, Ruin Hunter, Lawachurl, Rifthound, Abyss Herald, Bathysmal Vishap, Bathysmal Vishap Herd]

Vranz is not stupid. Vodka is 100% sure he will find a way to deal with his own problems. If he really does happen to be in trouble, he would give her a call or message. She stares at the Enkanomiya map which only has two unlocked Teleport Waypoints.