Dvalin? Ez!

This is real world
So there's no system that puts on restriction on team's number
That is how
They entered the domain as a party of 6

"This place is...?" Jean observe the surroundings. Dark clouds filling the sky with thunder and raging winds. The ground can't be seen. The only stepping place available is the floating platforms.

"The battlefield!" Alastor and Vranz took out their weapons. Skyward AK-47 and Skyward Pride. On cue, Dvalin entered the scene with a mighty dragon roar.

"Hold on, how are we supposed to attack Dvalin if he flew?!" Paimon panics.

"Threw the sword?" Aether had no other decent ideas.

"It's alright! Leave this to me! Don't throw your weapon Aether!" Alastor sprints to the right side of the platform and collect three anemogranas, creating wind current. With her windglider, she flies upwards, shooting geo crystal bullets to Dvalin.

*RATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!*

*Graaaaaaah!*

"Her attack doesn't do much." Diluc took out his claymore.

"No, it does! She's weakening Dvalin's def bar!" Vranz has his eyes locked on target.

"Def bar?"

"Um- forget that. Run to the side! Dvalin's gonna attack the middle platform!" Everyone run to the side, then Dvalin glides down, scratching the middle platform with his sharp claws on his feet. After the attack, Dvalin emerges again from the cloud below. "He's gonna stomp on the platform! Ready your weapons and attack his feet!" Dvalin stomps on the platform, taking a breath of energy, ready to blast it out. "Sis! Dvalin will attack right! Provide shield to  Aether and Jean first! Then dispel and protect us!" Vranz took the lead in commanding without him even realizing.

*Graaaaaaah!* Dush!

Dvalin's defense bar hits 0, his head fell onto the middle of the platform. "Everyone! Attack that purple crystal!" After attacking Dvalin, everyone had their elemental burst charged.

"Your verdict is...!" Diluc releases intense flames to knock nearby opponents back, dealing Pyro DMG. The flames then converge into the weapon, summoning a Phoenix that flies forward and deals massive Pyro DMG to all opponents in its path. The Phoenix explodes upon reaching its destination, causing a large amount of AoE Pyro DMG. The searing flames that run down his blade cause it to be infused with Pyro.

"Wind, hear me." Calling upon the wind's protection, Jean creates a swirling Dandelion Field, launching surrounding opponents and causing Anemo DMG. At the same time, she instantly regenerates a large amount of HP for all party members. The amount of HP restored scales off Jean's ATK.

"Time for takeoff" Venti fires off an arrow made of countless coalesced winds, creating a huge Stormeye that sucks in objects and opponents and deals continuous Anemo DMG. If the Stormeye comes into contact with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro elements, it will deal additional elemental DMG of that type. Elemental Absorption may only occur once per use.

"Disappear!" Guiding the path of the wind currents, Aether summon a forward-moving tornado that pulls objects and opponents towards itself, dealing Anemo DMG each 0.5 seconds, 9 times. If the vortex comes into contact with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro elements, it will deal 30.7% additional elemental DMG of that type. Elemental Absorption may only occur once per use.

"Mizu no Kokyu: Kanketsusen!" Vranz lift his claymore, stabs the crystal with force. Blue circles appears, shooting out water geysers. Because this is not canon, there is no calculation. Either way, the water geyser vaporized the tornado flames those four made. "Sis! Use your elemental burst!"

Alastor did a plunge attack, crosses her arm while standing confidently on Dvalin's neck. "This is order!" Alastor teased Vranz for ordering people around. "Just kidding!~"

*Fwooom!*

"..." Behind Alastor's back, Vranz sees  something in the sky. A meteor made its way through the dark clouds, heading towards them. Aether, Paimon, Venti, Diluc and Jean then notice the meteor after noticing the strange brightness change the surroundings have.

"Eh? Why is it so bright? Is it sunlight? WHAT THE-" Alastor jaw dropped when she sees herself what had come.

"WHY DID YOU SUMMON A METEOR?!!"

"I NEVER EXPECTED IT TO ACTUALLY HAPPEN!"

"Gah! Whatever! Everyone dodge!"

*BOOM!*

The meteor destroys the crystal, and so does the platform. Losing footing, everyone fell into the groundless storm cloud. Admist the chaos, Dvalin regains his conciousnes. He was freed from the clutches of Abyss Order. He caught the falling figures. With them on his back, he soared up, out of the storm. The sky is once more blue and peaceful.

"Dvalin!" Venti is the happiest amongst the group. Asking for help is indeed the right choice.

"Gaaaah! Paimon! Stop pulling my hair!" Poor Aether was being held by Paimon who was about to be blown away by the wind.

"Be careful!" Jean grabs Paimon, pulling her onto Dvalin's back.

"Phew, thank you. Paimon almost had me bald."

"Hey! That exaggeration is too much Aether!"

"Don't meant to break the moment, but aren't we missing someone?" Diluc points out. After recollecting their memories, realization dawned upon them. Those two siblings aren't with them.

"Venti! Alastor and Vranz is not here!" Aether is now worried.

"Huh?!! They're not?! Oh no! Normal people could not survive falling from that high! "

"Wait! Something's coming out of the clouds!" Jean informs the group. They all look towards the direction she pointed.

Centering her elemental power to fingertips, Alastor controls Vranz's Skyward Pride, riding it across the sky. Meanwhile Vranz, using his elemental power to control the water particles inside the clouds, formed a special cloud he could sit on. They both look at each other with a pause.

"WTF?! YOU CAN DO FLYING SWORD TECHNIQUE?!"

"What? No! This is not some sort of Chinese Cultivation Manhua! This is motion and universal law of gravity! p = mv, F = ma, F1 = F2, F = G (m1m2)/r2! BUT WHY FLYING NIMBUS?! YOU THINK YOU'RE SON GOKU OR WHAT?!"

"IT'S THE ONLY THING CAME ACROSS MY MIND THAT TIME! PLUS, THAT'S MY CLAYMORE YOU'RE USING!"

"^%($&)_%&^$^%##@!!!"

"Haha!~ They're a lively bunch."

"Phew! Almost got a heart attack back there. Glad both of them are safe." Aether watch the siblings bicker, not understanding even half of the content. Nevertheless, it was with their help they were able to save Dvalin. Both of them somehow familiar with Dvalin's attack despite that being their first encounter. 'Maybe it was battle instinct?' Aether lost in thoughts.

"Mondstadt is once again safe." Jean let out a sigh of relief.

"Hm." Was only Diluc's comment.