(';ω;`)

"Oh no! The serpent took Vranz! We have to save him!" Paimon was the only one that notice straight away that the figure who was eaten is Vranz.

"His sister is not going to be happy with this."

"Yeah. Paimon never saw her angry before but Alastor can fight big monsters alone! Her name is also on Paimon's not to mess with list! Oh boy, we're in big trouble!"

"Is anyone injured?! Where's the monster?!" Thoma arrived amongst the chaotic crowd.

"Thooooomaaaa! The serpent! The serpent took our friend! We must save him before he gets digested or his sister gonna kill us!" Paimon cried with an exaggerated impression of Alastor.

"Really?! This is bad. If a murder happens-"

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT! WE MUST SAVE VRANZ!!!" Paimon stomped her tiny foot in the air.

"Right! I'll contact someone to settle this matter. I am truly sorry that your visit to Inazuma was this unpleasant. I'll be on my way then."

...

Previously, Vranz followed Alastor's advice on how to 'legally' sneak into Inazuma. First, Vranz tried to imagine a shape of a serpent he watched from all those Chinese Cultivation animations (IDK what it's called but at least I know it's not called anime). Then a giant serpent made out of water emerged from the sea, alerting everyone in Ritou. Then, just as planned, the serpent 'ate' Vranz, who is standing still, pretending to be prettified nearby the shore. When they saw a person being eaten, they became panic. Everyone is running for their dear lives, not wanting themselves to be the next meal. To convince them more, the mimic gave out a roar before it swims away from the scene.

"SAYONARA BASTARDS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Vranz laughed like crazy inside the mimic serpent he controlled. "Hah! Ridiculous. Seeing those stupid faces in fear! They were so arrogant not long ago! Phew! Now then... Where should I go?" Vranz asked the question to himself.

'The first Island after Ritou seems good... Oh, there is a town at the edge of it. Chotto matte, is that a Japanese Castle? That seems like bad news. Usually, these fortress-like castles have lots of guards. The ruler of this place will most likely have a title of 'Shogun' attached to them, just like that ridiculous Gintama series. That alone is troublesome, so no thank you. I'm gonna skip this island.'

And so he went further. 'Second Island... Wait a minute, is that a military camp?! Skip this one too!'

And further. 'Third Island... WTF WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WEATHER?! THE LIGHTNING STRIKES FOR EACH SECOND! AND IS THAT A SERPENT SKELETON?!! OMG! THE RIVER! IT'S ELECTRO RIVER! FUCK! I DON'T WANT MY FAKE SERPENT TO END UP ELECTROCUTING ME TO DEATH!"

And further. 'Fourth Island... Oh? What is this... Clam-themed Island? Hmm... The weather is not bad, monsters well... That's normal. People are living there but there are some Fatui groups and a few weird edgy samurai around. Okay! This is perfect!' Vranz nods to himself.

The serpent goes to the nearest small island and threw up seawater along with Vranz. 'I feel disgusting. The seawater on my skin is drying up because of the sun. Now I'm all covered in salt.' Vranz pulls his wet shirt, uncomfortable. Not long after, he wiped out a group of edgy samurai and took their upper clothes and one tattered bamboo hat. Then he stabs them so that they disintegrate, leaving behind some handguards. "Interesting loot drops." He mutters to himself.

While strolling, he did see a settlement. Heck, even a fancy building. Whoever lives in that place must have the highest authority over this island. So he decided to turn back and continue to stroll to the other side. He found a hole in the ground after defeating a nearby treasure hoarder camp. Upon entering it, he discovered Hydro Hypostasis, sleeping in the center of the boss arena.

He should leave but the water here is clear and not salty. Perfect for cleaning. He can also drink from the waterfall. There's a place to cook his meals nearby. The best part of it is he's not exposed to sunlight.

"I'm loving this place already."

With that, his life as an outlaw truly begins.

...

"..." Diluc is silent all the time.

"Sir, I think he's planning something," Lyudmila whispers. She does not like Diluc's glaring eyes.

"We all do. Right now, I'm thinking of busting this door open." Vodka kicked the concrete door.

*BOOOM!*

The door shatters into debris. "We will continue after a short break." Vodka pulls out a sleeping bag from her bag and immediately fell asleep.

Now both Diluc and Lyudmila fell into silence.

'After that display of power... Did he just fall asleep? The backlash of his power is quite light...' Lyudmila secretly thinks.

'Powerful but naive. How could he choose an open spot to sleep?!' Diluc holds his head, frustrated.

"YA!!!" Not far from them, the Hilichurls cried out. They have been spotted.

"Tch! BURN!" Diluc swings his fire-coated claymore and Lyudmila pulled out a bow.

Behind the scene, there's a sleepy head snuggling comfortably in her sleeping bag. Completely unaware of the world around her.