Level Up Materials

Alastor's POV

"GYAAAAAAAAH!" I barely dodged the water wave that damned crane water mimic sent me. Worse, the cold rain messed up with my voice. I think I'll get a terrible cough after this battle.

A few minutes earlier, my brother found a way to teleport. Using the phone and tap on the right teleport waypoint, we are able to teleport anytime we wanted. Though, this method will decrease the treasure chests we will encounter, at least we can travel around faster.

We also needed ascension materials from the bosses. According to Genshin Impact's logic, fighting with enemy with the same element will cause them to be immune towards our attacks. 

Lesser damage = Long period needed = It attaks us more often = We take damage =We might die

A key to win conquer the battlefield (in Genshin Impact) is to defeat the enemies as quickly as possible. So it has been decided. My brother went to Geo Hypostasis place while I'm here, battling with the Oceanid.

"Take this!!!" I channel the Geo element to my fist, punching that damn water crane. Receiving the heavy blow, the shape has lost its form. Now it's nothing more than part of water that were pooling on the platforms.

"The power of water, is the ability to take any shape!"

Are you kidding me?!! My HP is already reduced to half and you're sending another one?! "That's it! No more water bubbles! Playtime's over!"

*BANG BANG BANG BANG!*

I sent a rain of Geo Crystals attack with my brand new catalyst. The crystal shot the bubble. Shortly after, the bubble explodes. I smirked seeing Oceanid's intense glare. "Aight! Imma beat the shit out of ya! Bring it on lass! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

The long battle with the Oceanic have been really stressful, I wanted to laugh! The water mimics, the boars, the cranes, the eagles, the round birds, the frogs, the squirrels! If I ever see them again, I will kill them without second thought!

[Not canon but why not?]

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!*

I aim right at Oceanid's water bubbles with my gun (catalyst), spamming geo crystal bullets from my elemental energy. Each time I destroys one, Oceanid receives damage. Another fact about Oceanid is our attack wouldn't harm it directly (except Rhodia's event which had already ended). Instead, attacking the water mimics will give it damage. Or in my case, shooting the bubbles are effective.

Aiming is a breeze to me since I have been using Amber and Tartaglia as archers while playing Genshin Impact using our smartphones (they say aiming in mobile is hard lol) . Adding to Oceanic's big structure and slow movement, the probability of my attack to miss the target is not likely to happen. Whichever it is, you think I'm gonna let it live any longer? Wrong! "RAPID FIRE MODE!"