1

Louis POV:

I yawn loudly as I sit up rubbing my eyes trying to keep myself awake.

I'm definitely not a morning person, not even in the slightest. So you could say that I'm not a happy camper to be waking up this morning.

But nevertheless eventually I get out of my bed and I walk over to my closet.

I slip on a simple outfit of just a hoodie and some skinny jeans then I leave my room, walking downstairs and getting ready to go to school.

I have lived alone ever since last year when both of my parents passed away in a car accident. I was heartbroken when I heard my parents died and it still definitely hurts now but I know that they would want me to try and be happy. After they died I got a very small apartment that is a few miles away from my school. I mean it's technically not legal for me to be living alone because of my age but no one has ever done anything about it because no one really knows.

I have a part time job after school most days at the local grocery store that lets me pay for my small apartment. My boss Carly doesn't know I live alone and she only gave me the job because I said I needed it to be able to support my family, when in reality I don't have any family to support.

Being alone gets very lonely sometimes, I have never had any siblings and I only have a few friends at school so I really just feel alone, but it's okay. I'll be okay.

I skip breakfast because I don't even really have food in my house because I can't afford it but I'm not really hungry anyways.

I grab my backpack and sling it over my shoulder and start my walk to school.

By the end of my two mile walk I'm low energy and freezing, it's the middle of winter and I don't have much of a coat causing me to be freezing.

I jog the last few feet of my walk trying to get out of the cold faster.

When I get into school I walk around looking for my best friend Niall.

Once I do find him I pull him into a quick hug.

"Hey Ni-Ni" I say breaking into my first smile of the day.

"Hey Lou, what's up?" He asks me smiling back.

Niall has always been kind to me. We met when I was in 6th grade and Niall was in 7th. Now I'm a freshman and Nialls a sophomore.

"Nothing just saying hi." I say giggling.

Niall seems to coo at my giggle and then pinches my check.

We talk about random stuff for the next ten minutes or so until we heard the bell.

"Alright I'll see you after class?" Niall asks and I nod.

We say goodbye to each other before Niall walks to his class which I believe was science. Then I start to walk to the schools second floor where all the freshman classes are.

I walk to my history classroom and open the door to the half empty classroom.

I walk to the very back of the classroom and sit in the furthest desk in the back keeping my head down on the way back because I don't really feel like talking to anyone except for Niall.

I successfully make it to my desk interaction free and sit down, putting my backpack on the floor next to my desk.

I divert my eyes to the front of the classroom where our teacher is standing getting ready to start the lesson.

He starts his lesson on World War Two but I really don't pay too much attention. I've always been someone who gets caught in daydreams so I rarely am paying full attention during my classes.