Epilogue

3 years later

Louis POV:

"Come on alphas, we are going to be late." I call out eagerly from the bottom of the stairs.

"Hold on love, we have to look nice. It's your graduation after all." Harry says while he walks down the stairs, pecking my lips as walks past me.

"Where are your brothers?" I ask him in a slightly stressed tone.

I'm a bit on edge about graduation, I know it's supposed to be exciting but I'm just nervous. I'm a little scared about leaving high school and actually going into the real world, lord knows what could happen but I'm well aware of the fact that everything will work itself out.

"We are right here baby." Edward's voice calls from the top of the staircase.

I turn my head to find Edward and Marcel, dressed up in nice suits, walking down the stairs with small smiles.

"You look beautiful." Marcel says, looking me up and down.

My outfit is nothing too crazy but I wanted to look nice, I just went with with the new simple suit that the triplets bought me a few days ago.

The past three years have been much more calm since our initial first few months of being together. My leg healed pretty easily and I got my cast off after a few months of wearing it.

The triplets graduated the year that we mated and now they all are the CEOs of their joined company, which is actually one of the biggest empires in the country. They are always busy but they never neglect me in anyway. They always pick me up from school, take me on dates, and are always there when I need them.

It took about two years but I am proud to say that I now have a healthy relationship with food. It started off with just small meals once or twice a day and then the triplets would slowly have me increase the amount of food I was eating and how often I was eating. They then had a nutritionist come talk to me about food because I apparently still wasn't eating close to enough. It was very difficult to recover from but now I am eating the correct amount of food every day, even though sometime I try and let myself fall back into the old habits but Harry, Edward and Marcel are constantly monitoring of how much I am actually eating.

I still have to go to monthly doctor visits to have my weight monitored because the doctor says even though I am eating enough now I am still underweight for my height and age so he just wants to make sure I am healthy even if I'm still smaller than he would like me to be.

I really thought that over my time in high school I would at least grow a few more inches but nope. I haven't grown in the slightest, not even a tiny bit. But somehow the triplets all grew like 5 inches which is insane because they were already much taller than me to begin with and they were already grown up when I met them. No fair, I shouldn't have to be the short one.

But thats besides the point because I have never been more happy in my entire life. I feel as if all my problems are now the sizes of ants. Even though I'm still not one hundred percent sure what I am going to do next year because I will be done with school, but I know everything will work out.

We have talked about me going to college but the triplets ruled in the end that they didn't think that it would be best because they wouldn't be there to protect me. But they said if I wanted to go it was my choice and that they would support me with whatever I chose.

I also thought about maybe getting a job but I'm not sure what I want to do in the work field. I haven't even had a real job since I worked at the grocery store. I shouldn't be thinking about this now I'm about to be late for my own graduation, I have all summer to think about this.