9

Louis POV:

Well it's official, my ankle is broken. Actually it's in fact broken in three different places.

After about an hour of convincing by the triplets, I agreed to let them take me to the hospital to get my ankle checked out.

There is almost nothing more I hate than hospitals. It's just associated with the terrible memory of after the car accident that killed my parents. Right after the crash all three of us were taken away in ambulances and I just remember sitting in the hospital bed already in physical pain when the doctor told me that both of my parents were dead.

At first, I didn't believe him, I told them to stop lying and let me see them but eventually, I realized that they were not lying my parents really were dead.

Ever since then, I have not even gotten close to a hospital. No matter how bad I was hurt, well until now.

Currently, I am sitting on a hospital bed in some room with Harry, Marcel, and Edward sitting in some chairs next to my bed.

I'm slightly terrified to be here and I think everyone can tell, even the doctors. But everyone just keeps reassuring me that everything is fine and they won't let anything happen. Thankfully no one ever asks me why I hate hospitals so much.

"Come on they already checked out my ankle lets just go." I beg the triplets who just look at me with soft eyes.

"We know you don't want to be here sweetheart but we need to make sure that nothing else is hurt." Edward tells me.

"Nothing else is wrong, I swear. I didn't hurt anything else when I fell." I tell them hoping that it will convince them to let me go home.

"They just have to check little one, we want to make sure you are going to be fully okay." Harry says.

I want them to take me home. The only thing that we came to get checked out was my ankle and they already put some heavy blue cast on it and gave me crutches so I don't see why we can't just leave. I appreciate everyone's concern but it's not necessary.

The doctor comes back into the room and it's not the usual doctor who comes to the Styles house, it's the guy who has been checking out my ankle today. The triplets said that we need to come to the hospital instead of just a house visit because of how bad my ankle is.

"Hi Louis! How's the cast feeling?" He says in a cheery voice.

"It's a little bit heavy but okay I guess." I tell him shyly.

"Yeah, that makes sense. You are pretty small and that's a pretty big cast but you will get used to it soon and you only have to have it on for about a month and a half." The doctor tells me.

"Okay, thank you. Can I go home now?" I ask eagerly.

"Uh no actually not quite yet." He says.

This makes me a little sad but I try to not show it, being in the hospital is messing with my emotions.

"What do we need to next?" Marcel asks the doctor sensing I don't want to talk anymore.

"Well you said Louis has the flu, right?" The doctor asks for confirmation.

"Yeah he's had it for a few days now. Why?" Harry responds sounding a little worried by the doctor's question.

"Well it seems that his flu has gotten a lot worse and has turned into pneumonia. It can be extremely serious if we don't treat it immediately." The doctor tells.

No no no no does that mean I'm going to have to stay here for longer? I can't do this.

I get up and try to run out the door but I forgot to take my crutches so it's more of a hop. I get out the door of my room and try to keep moving but I am pulled back by a strong pair of arms and sat on the floor.