15

Louis POV:

I wake up alone in bed feeling sweaty and upset. My heat is the strongest it's been, yesterday it was bad yet bearable but right now it's nearly unbearable and I want my alphas.

Before I went to sleep last night I begged them to sleep with me but they just kept apologizing and saying that they couldn't. I understand why, but I don't care, I just want them.

I look out the windows and see that it's pitch black outside, but I'm not sure where my phone is, so I'm not sure exactly what time it is. I finally fell asleep around 12:00am so it must be much later now.

The t-shirt and boxers Marcel gave me are now soaked through with my sweat. I get out of bed and grab my crutches so I can walk over to the dresser and get clothes to change into.

I rip off the sweat soaked clothes and toss them in the laundry bin before grabbing a pair of my own panties and one of the triplets t-shirt. Not even caring about that they will now be seeing my underwear choices.

As I slide the panties on I gasp when I realize that my member is oddly hard. I'm really hoping that this is just maybe a part of my heat or something and not a day to day type of thing.

I try to ignore whatever is going on down there because of my desperation for the triplets.

I hobble out of the room and I think they told me that they were going to sleep in the living room so I head in that direction.

This entire situation is just overwhelming, I mean I don't even know what's going on with my own body. This all was just explained to me yesterday and I feel like it's just starting to fully set in now.

When I get into the living room I find the three of them asleep, Marcel on the smaller couch while Harry and Edward are next to each other on the much larger couch.

I consider maybe not waking them up just because they look rather comfortable but my need for them out weighs my consideration.

I walk over to the couch holding two of of the three triplets and place my crutches on the floor before I just lay in between them, instantly making me feel slightly better.

"Baby. Are you okay?" Harry asks in a deep raspy voice from just waking up.

"Alpha." I whimper out really not being able to say more.

I can feel Edward waking up from beside me probably sensing my upsetness.

"What's wrong little one? Is it your heat?" He asks while he sits up on the couch rubbing his eyes.

"I think so I feel worse then yesterday though and I don't understand what is happening to me." I say and my eyes water a little bit.

At this point Marcel is starting to wake up from all the noise. Once he sees me, he gets up from his couch and joins us on the bigger one.

All four of us sit up fully on the couch so we can all fit. Harry sits in the middle and plops me on his lap, it's dark in the room so they can't see much but at this point I think Harry may be able to feel the lace of my panties against his thigh, probably a dead give away but I can't even bring myself to care right now.

"Does it hurt anywhere? Or do you just feel hot?" Asks Marcel sounding concerned.

"I'm hot but I feel uncomfortable and well my um." I start but cut myself off not needing to go into detail of what is happening down there.

"Your what darling?" Harry asks worried.

"My um Uh." I say as I gesture to my lower region now feeling very embarrassed.