3

Louis POV:

"Yes Ni I agreed to be friends with them." I tell Niall while giggling a bit.

Niall has been asking me a million questions today ever since I told him this morning that I talked to Harry, Edward, and Marcel about mating.

He wanted to know every single detail of our talk, like how they reacted and how I started the talk and a bunch of other stuff. Yes Niall is my best friend but the millions and millions of questions is getting to be a lot, I mean all I did was tell the Styles that we could be friends and we would take it from there; but why is Ni-Ni acting like I saved the world or something.

"What was their house like?" He asks me.

"Niall come on enough questions, I love you but let's talk about this another time please." I tell him giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Okay but let me just ask one last question." Niall asks me not being able to resist my eyes.

"Okay fin-." I start to tell him that he can ask one last question but three deep growls fill my ears causing me to cut myself off.

I don't even need to turn around to know who is growling. Its Harry, Marcel, and Edward.

But why are they growling? Is it at me? Did I do something wrong already? I really hope not.

I look at Niall who's face is just pure terror as he looks behind me.

I turn around to see what was getting the triplets so upset and I turn to find them staring at Niall with rage.

All three of their eyes are totally black instead of the normal light, bright green that I love.

"You!" Edward yells and points at Niall.

Oh jeez.

"You are the boy who tried to take our mate away from us!" Marcel screams making everyone in the hall to stop what they are doing and to watch the scene that the boys are causing.

Nialls face drops when he hears what Marcel says.

"No no no it's not like that I swear! I wasn't trying to take him away from you, I didn't even know what we were running from until later." Niall tells them but they just ignore what he says as he just continues to ramble on.

All three triplets look like they are just about ready to attack my best friend and well Niall is pretty tall and strong but there is no chance that he could fight even one of these buff giants that are the Styles.

I run in front of the triplets blocking them from getting to Niall.

"Guys no stop." I tell them and they don't even look at me they just continue to watch Niall in rage.

"He took you away from us." Harry says, his eyes still blackened with rage.

"No he did not! I took myself away from you." I tell them and they still keep their eyes on Niall.

They start moving towards Niall and they just ignore my pleads to make them stop.

I run up to the triplets and try to wrap my arms around them to get them away from him in anyway possible.

The second my body touches the theirs all three of them seem to be broken out of their trance of rage and they all notice me.

All three of them bury their heads into my neck and start sniffing me seeming to calm them down more.

Edward takes more control of the hug and picks me up and takes me away from Harry and Marcel then he tries to get his nose deeper and deeper in my neck.