11

Harry's POV:

"Oh my god." Edward and I say in sync.

Realization washes over me like a thousand-foot wave, Louis doesn't have parents that are around. He's not been neglected, he has been totally left alone.

"Edward his parents are gone." I say in disbelief.

We sit down on the couch, trying to take everything in. I run my hands through my hair as I start to stress out of empathy for my Lou. He has had to be alone for the past year, he has had no one protecting or loving him. He's been overworking himself and not taking care of himself. He hasn't been feeding himself or living in a safe environment. I look over at Edward who has his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. He seems to be deep in thought about Louis.

"What are we going to do?" Edward asks in a spacey and shocked.

"We need to tell Marcel." I say.

I grab Edwards's phone from his hand and exit the sad article page that is open on it and dial in Marcel's phone number. After three or so rings Marcel's voice fills my ears.

"Her Edward." He says.

"It's Harry but hey. Is Louis around you?" I ask him.

"Yeah he is sitting next to me on the couch he woke up a few minutes ago, why?" Marcel says.

I put the phone on speaker so Edward can hear everything Marcel and me are saying.

"Okay, I need you to go into a different room for a second and make sure Louis doesn't hear us talking." I say to him.

"What why?" He asks us.

He's clearly confused but I guess I can't blame him, we don't like leaving our mate alone and now I am asking him to leave him alone for a few minutes. Right now we aren't sure how we are going to go upon telling Louis that we know, but we can't have him hearing us talk about it now. Of course, now that we know that he is living alone here, we are for sure getting him to move in with us no matter what it takes but I don't him knowing we know yet.

"Just do it Marcel trust us. It's important." Edward says from beside me.

"Okay okay fine give me a second don't hang up." Marcel says.

I can hear that he pulls the phone away from his head and quietly say 'I'll be right back baby hold on' to Louis before he walks out of the room and into another one where hopefully no one else can hear us.

"Alright, I'm in the other room, what's so important?" Marcel asks frustrated as to why he had to leave Lou.

"They're dead Marcel." Edward blurts out.

Jeez way to ease into it.

"What? Who's dead?" Marcel asks now sounding concerned with the idea of someone being dead.

"Louis's parents, we went to the school and they said they haven't seen his parents in a year so we went to his house to see if we could find anything about them but we found nothing that showed that anyone lives here with him. Then we decided to google them and we found out that they passed away in a car crash last year and Louis was the only one in the car that survived the accident. He's been all alone Marcel." I say upset.

I hear a loud gasp come from Marcel.

"That's not a funny joke Harry." Marcel scold me.

"I assure you we aren't joking Marcel. They are gone." Edward says.

"Guys I'm serious don't joke about that." Marcel says slowly.

"We are serious too." I say to him.

"No way. That can't be true, it has to be someone else." He rambles out quickly.