22

Edward's POV:

The second Louis marks me, my alpha senses kick into new extremes. I need to make sure he is safe, always.

I make sure my brothers are protecting him enough before I get out off the bed and lock the bedroom door, I don't want anyone to see what's mine.

I think Louis mating both of my brothers along with me, made it so I'm not quite so jealous of them being around him. As long as I know he is being protected by me and my brothers, I'm fine.

I feel fantastic being able to feel so much of Louis through the new mate mark.

Looking at him now, I can tell that he is extremely tired, it's been a long day for him. With this morning, when that shitbag broke his leg and him going through the mating process with three different alphas, it's been a day. I feel a little bad about him having to take three alpha knots for his first time having sex but I'm glad to be able to say that Louis has my mark.

Walking back to the bed, I grab one of my jumpers and slip it over Louis's head out of a protective instinct.

The jumper is quiet large on his small body, it goes down to his lower thighs and it gives him some massive sweater paws.

I hop back onto the bed and steal Louis out of my brothers hands and spoon him into my lap. I ignore my brothers growls and just watch Louis snuggle himself into my chest.

"You sleepy my omega?" Harry asks him.

"Yes Hazzy." He says.

"Why don't you go to sleep darling? It's been a long day." Marcel says.

Louis nods as he shuts his eyes. I keep my arm around his small frame tightly as I use my open hand to gently rub his back to help him fall asleep easier.

After about thirty seconds his breathing evens out and little snores escape his mouth every so often, letting us know he is asleep.

"Did you guy ever think that we were going to have such a perfect mate?" I ask my brothers in a whispered tone.

"No I actually was worried about us having different mates" Marcel says.

"Me too, thank god that we got our Lou. We don't deserve him, no one does." Harry says while smiling at a sleeping Louis.

Marcel and I both nod our heads, agreeing with Harry's statement. We then let ourselves drift off to sleep, closely holding Louis.

I wake up the next morning to the beautiful sound of my omega's soft giggle filling my ears. I slowly open my eyes to find him laid at the end of our bed on his back while Harry tickles his stomach.

I sit up in the bed and watch Louis playfully squirm under Harry. Louis uses his tiny hands to try and push Harry's much large ones away but fails as Harry just moves and tickle his sides inside causing him to giggle even harder.

"Alright alright stop tormenting the poor boy." I say.

Harry looks at me with a smile before slowly pulling his hands away from Louis's body, letting his laughter slowly die down.

I place my hands under Louis's arms and lift him in the air before placing him in between me and Marcel.

"How did you sleep princess?" I ask him as I plant a quick kiss on his forehead.

"Good alpha, a bit sore though." He says, whispering the last part.

"I'm sorry darling, that's our fault but don't worry it should feel better soon." Marcel tells him as he taps his nose with the tip of his finger, causing him to scrunch it up.