16

Marcels POV:

Walking back into the house I find that my brothers still seem to be asleep, probably meaning that my Lou is asleep too.

I feel a little bit guilty about quitting Louis's job for him because I know that it is going to make him upset but I also know that this is what he needs. His boss said that she was working him the same amount adults work and I can't let that happen.

I have decided that I probably should tell him as soon as possible so he isn't even more upset about me keeping it from him. Maybe I should wake up my brothers, we have talked about not wanting Louis to work before so they most likely would be happy to hear that he isn't going to be anymore.

I wander over to the couch and gently shake both of them awake. Not hard enough to scare them but not so gently that they stay asleep.

"What?" Edward asks as soon as he sees it's me.

I then explain to him my entire morning including how much Louis has worked and how he had to lie to just be able to get the job. Then about how his boss was very apologetic and all he has to do is call her to confirm.

"He's going to be mad." Harry says.

"Yeah he will be but his health is more important." Edward says back.

"He's still asleep right?" I ask them just to double-check.

"I think so." Harry says and I nod.

"Let's go wake him up, I miss him." I say as I start walking over to the room leaving my brothers to chase after me.

Once we get into the room we find Louis still asleep in the position he was when I left this morning just now seems a little more sweaty.

"Should we still tell him even though he's in his heat? He's going to be more emotional about it than he normally would be." Edward says quietly from beside me.

"Yeah he will be but I don't want him to ever think we are keeping something from him so we have to tell him." I whisper back.

"Yeah you're right." He says back.

All three of us walk over to the bed and sit around Louis just simply admiring the sleeping creature before we are going to have to wake him up. He is such a beautiful person, every single part of him is just perfect.

"Marcel, what the hell is that?" Harry asks while pointing to my pocket.

I look down to where he is pointing confused as to what he is talking about and I find the pair of Louis's panties that I may or may have not stolen from him this morning falling out of my pocket.

"Nothing." I say while pushing them back into my pocket so they are not visible to my brothers.

"Were those Louis's panties?" Edward asks joining the conversation.

"I want them. Back off." I say turning back to Louis.

My eyes shoot back down when I feel one of my brothers slip one of their hands into my pocket stealing what's mine.

"No I want them." Edward says while pulling them away from me.

"No I do." Harry says trying to grab them from Edward.

"I found them, get your own." I say while moving to make them back.

"You did not find them, he was wearing them." Edward says.

"Yeah he was but I found them once he wasn't wearing them. Now give them back." I command.

I try to grab them out of Edwards's hands but because I'm sitting it's difficult to get them because of the way I am sitting, so I get up on my knees and sorta tackle Edward off the bed, stealing them out of his hands as he falls. We make a loud thud on the floor when his back hits the ground.