20

Marcels POV:

MATE? Did he say mate? He's ready to mate? Our little Louis, is ready to mate with us? With US?

I look over to my brothers who's faces are just pure shock and joy, like mine. I feel tears sting my eyes, but not sad tears. Happy tears, knowing that Louis is letting us fully become his mates.

He didn't even know what mates were about a month ago and now him trusting us so much that even though he is new at this, he is willing to mate with us.

Holy shit. I get to mate with Louis! 

I try to hold in my excitement, not wanting to wake Louis up because he just feel asleep.

"Let's talk in the living room." I whisper to my brothers, sounding ecstatic.

They both nod with large grins. Probably both as happy about this as I am.

Harry very slowly and calmly takes Louis off of him and lays his body on the bed before putting a blanket over him, which just swallows him completely.

We quietly walk out of the room, kissing Louis forehead as we walk past him. We move quickly to the living room and once we get there, we start jumping in excitement. If anyone ever saw us doing this I would die of embarrassment but right now, I don't care.

"He will be officially ours." Edward says while we all pull each other into a group hug.

"Ours." Harry says happily as it sets in.

"We must be the luckiest alphas in the world to be able to have Louis as our mate." I say and they nod in agreement.

He's right, I mean male omegas are extremely rare like Louis is the only one in our entire school and trust me every single person wants to have him as their mate. It's a blessing to us to be able to have him but it's a curse to him because of how many people he constantly has after him, but we will always be there to protect him. Hopefully him having mate marks on his neck soon will help people learn to back off.

Just the thought of Louis being marked by us is turning me on right now. To say I am excited to be able to mate him soon would be the biggest understatement in the world.

"We need to make sure it is special for him." I tell my brothers.

I want Louis to know that he is making the right decision by wanting to mate with us. We will of course try our best to always show him that but I think we should make the mating process a blissful experience for him, so he knows how great full we are.

"I agree but who is going to go first because I don't think he would be ready to take all three of us at the same time." Edward says.

"Me!" Harry and I say quickly at the same time.

Of course we all want to be the first to mate Louis, it doesn't make too much of a difference when it comes to the connection between the mates but we all want to be able to say we were his first but we can't all be.

"I think it should be me, I haven't gotten to do anything yet." I say.

Im right though, Harry gave him his first hand job, Edward fingered him, and I haven't done anything yet so it seems only fair to let me go first. Of course I am great full for the fact that I have gotten to touch  him at all even if it's not as much as my brothers have but I want to be first.

"That's different Marcel, this is a life long connection, what if he has the strongest connection with the first one of us who mates him but not as strong with the other two." Harry says, sounding a bit worried about the matter.

Wait, what are we even doing? It's not right to be talking about this without Louis here.

"Wait." I say, getting both of my brothers attention.