13

Louis POV:

"Lou baby you need to promise us you will be careful today." Harry says.

It's Monday, it's been about a week sense I have moved in with Hazzy, Eddie, and Marcy. It believe it or not has been going really well, I mean sure they literally never let me leave their bed because they said it was the only way to get my sickness to go away, but I guess they were right because my pneumonia is almost fully gone.

I am currently sitting in the backseat of the car, in the school parking lot because I convinced the triplets that I am healthy enough to come back to school. My ankle of course is still broken because it's only been a week but I barely even feel sick anymore and after a lot of begging they finally agreed to let me come back. I already feel like I have missed a lot of school and I really don't want to have to miss anymore.

"Yes I promise I will." I say back.

"Wait we have a few rules." Edward says.

Rules? What possible rules could be have? This is school.

"First off you will use your crutches when you walk. Second of all if you start to feel even a little sick, call us sweetheart." Marcel says.

"Alright deal, anything else?" I ask them.

"Yeah no hanging out with Niall." Harry says causally making me gasp.

"No way!" I say loudly.

"Hmm yes way baby, we trusted him with you and he is the reason that you got hurt. I don't want you getting hurt again, so no Niall." Edward says.

"But he's my best friend Eddie." I say a little upset.

Edward uses one of his hands and pulls me out of my seat in the back and moves me up to his passenger seat and places me on his lap the uses his hand to play with my hair.

"I understand princess but he hurt you." Edward says softly.

"But that wasn't his fault I was the one who ran away from him and then I got hurt. It was my fault." I say quickly.

"He was supposed to be protecting you." Marcel adds.

"Please alphas?" I beg them hoping that the name will make them agree to let me to still hang out with Niall.

I can tell that they are thinking about wether they should let me stay around Niall. I understand that because they are alphas they are going to be protective of me but they don't need to keep me away from Ni-Ni, he has never hurt me before.

"Okay fine you can hang out with him but only when we are with you too." Harry says.

I'll take it.

"Yes yes that's good now let's go class starts two minutes." I say wiggling out of Edwards grip.

Edward growls a little bit and hold me tighter not wanting me to get up, their growls always used to scare me but now I am used to them so it rarely scares me.

"Come on Eddie I don't want to be late on my first day back." I say while I pry his hands off of my waist.

He reluctantly slowly removes his larger hands from my waist, letting me free. I place a quick peck on his check and then his brothers before grabbing my crutches and getting out of the car.

I move quickly on my crutches not wanting to be late for class. Moving fast on these things isn't what I would call easy especially with not getting a lot of practice with them this past week while I've been on bed rest basically.

Getting up the school stairs is particularly difficult but I get to my class only about a minute late.

-