10

Louis POV:

I let out a little cough as I feel the cold winter air fills my lungs as we walk out of the godforsaken hospital.

I'm being held by Edward because all three of the alphas said that they didn't want me walking even if it's with crutches, they say that we shouldn't risk it. This really makes no sense but I just go along with it because I like being held.

Finally getting some fresh air after being held in that stuffy hospital for so long is actually very refreshing.

We walk through the parking lot over to the Styles car. Once we get there Edward sits me in the backseat before he moves to the driver's seat. I sit in the middle seat while Marcel is on one side of me and Harry on the other, they both keep a hand on my knee out of protectiveness.

"How are you feeling baby?" Marcel asks me hoping to get a fully honest answer now that we are alone and not in the hospital.

"Um I feel alright my ankle is still a bit sore and I just feel like I have a bad cold." I tell him truthfully.

"Don't worry sweetheart the medication will start working soon so you won't even feel your ankle and the pneumonia should go away in about a week." Harry adds into the conversation.

I really hope they are right because this morning I promised my doctor that I would stay on bed rest until I got better. Meaning that I can't go to work but I called Carly my boss and she said it was alright but I'm still worried that she may replace me if I don't show up to work.

I look out the front window and just relax and let thoughts overtake my mind.

I gasp a little bit as I feel my seat belt being unbuckled and myself being lifted out of my seat and sat on Harry's lap. He has me straddling one of his thighs. I look into his eyes to see what he is doing and he just smiles at me.

"Um hi Hazzy." I say giggling a little bit at him.

"Hello my princess." He says back.

Harry takes his hands and rests one on both of my thighs and rubs gently giving me a tingly feeling. After a few seconds of rubbing, he rests his hands on my hips.

I look over at Marcel who seems to just be watching us intensely. I can tell that Edward is also watching us through the rearview mirror but he seems to be a little on the edge. Maybe he is just stressed about driving or something.

My attention soon is turned back to Harry when he used his hands to grasp my hips and started moving them forward and backward. I look back at him a little bit confused as to what he was doing but suddenly shocks of pleasure shoot through my body. This is a form of pleasure I have never felt. I close my eyes and let my head fall back and enjoy the new blissful feeling.

Harry continues to rub my member against his thigh slightly harder when he notices my enjoyment. What is this feeling and why does it feel so good? I don't think I have ever felt anything like this before, especially not down there.

"You like that baby?" Harry asks me and I just nod my head, unable to get words out of my mouth which is now slightly parted from pleasure.

"Harry no." I heard Edward say in a warning tone from his seat at the front of the car.

I keep my eyes closed and listen to Edwards's sweet voice talking to Harry as I let Harry guide my hips against his leg.

I'm not sure what Edward is telling Harry no about but Harry just seems to ignore Edward entirely.

I start to move my hips with Harry's hands hoping to get more of the pleasurable feeling I am getting from whatever this is and I successfully do so as I get more and more into it.