12

Edwards POV:

Once Louis falls asleep, we never go back to sleep. We never hang up the phone so we can hear if he wakes up or has another nightmare. I didn't really know how bad Louis nightmares are, I mean yes Harry mentioned it to me once after he had a nightmare here but I just thought that it was a one-time type of thing. I wonder what they are about? I really want to go get him but I don't want him to be mad, he already said he didn't want us to come to get him but I want to make sure he's okay.

"Let's go get him," I say in a whisper, not wanting to wake Louis up over the phone.

"Yeah let's go," Harry says.

We hope out of bed and I slip a pair of sweatpants on and a t-shirt because I usually just sleep in my boxers when I'm just around my brothers and hopefully eventually Louis. My brothers do the same just throwing on the first clothes of theirs that they see so we can get to our little Lou as quick as possible.

We drive over to his place and it only takes about ten minutes thankfully. Going into the house we try to be completely silent to make sure we don't wake him up or scare him. We walk into his room and see him asleep in bed, curled up like a little kitten. He seems to have a little coat of sweat on his forehead, I assume just from him being scared.

"Do you think we should take him back to our place now or just sleep here with him tonight and bring him tomorrow?" Marcel asks in an almost silent whisper.

"I don't want to wake him up, he had a tough night so let's just stay here with him," Harry says and we both agree with him.

Louis has a small bed so we all have to cuddle close to him to be able to fit, not that I'm complaining though. Marcel gets into the bed first and gently pulls Louis against his chest, Harry gets in next behind Lou and spoons him. I lay next to Harry, a little pissy about the fact that I'm not directly next to Louis but at least I am here with him. I let myself fall asleep now knowing that I am here to protect my princess.

-

I jolt awake to the sound of what I think is my omega in distress. I look over to him and see that both of my brothers are just staring at him and not doing anything. I look at Lou to see what they are watching so intensely and I see that he is fast asleep and making small little moaning sounds. At first, I am about to help him because I think he may be having another nightmare but looking at him, he seems to be happy and not scared or anything.

"Wait what is happening?" I ask them.

"I think he is having some type of wet dream, listen to him." Harry exclaims still whispering but with a big smile, watching Louis intently.

My eyes widen at his words. A wet dream? My innocent baby is having a dirty dream? It better be about us, but lord the sounds he is making are literally music to my ears. I watch him intensely, enjoying being able to watch this.

His moans are progressively getting louder and louder but still are small and contained. I can feel myself hardening while listening to him. I look at my brothers and they seem to be having the same problem.

Can I touch myself? I feel like doing that when Louis is asleep is a bit of an overstep of his privacy. Yeah, I definitely can't do that next to him while he's asleep, but gosh I want to.

"I'm hard." Harry whispers randomly.

"And you think I'm not? Who wouldn't be, listening to this shit? Jesus christ." Marcel says making me laugh a bit, he's right though.

"What the hell are we supposed to do?" I ask them.

"Uh I don't know, just like wait I guess." Harry says in a confused-sounding voice.