4

Louis POV:

I wake up to the sound of multiple different voices talking from all around me.

"Edward he's been sleeping on you for the past hour let me hold him." A voice I have made out to be Marcel's say sounding frustrated.

"Yeah, you're hogging him." Harry adds on also sounding upset.

Are they talking about me?

"I'm not hogging him! He fell asleep on me now let me be." Edward says and I feel his chest grumble.

"I want to be able to hold him. You have to share." Harry says and I feel Edward pull me closer to his chest trying to pull me away from Marcel and Harry.

"Both of you shut the fuck up. If you keep talking so loud you are going to wake him up and he needs his sleep! He already has gone through enough today." Edward whisper yells and the other two stay silent.

"Why do you guys think he got so upset?" Marcel asks not knowing I'm awake.

I just keep my eyes shut wanting to hear them talking without them knowing I'm awake.

"I don't know he seemed to freak out when Maverick asked him about how he eats." Edward says.

"I mean Maverick was right guys, I mean just look how tiny he is. Do you think he is even eating?" Harry asks sounding concerned.

Oh jeez, why are they still talking about this? It's just food and I just can't afford it right now.

"Yeah he is very small, I'm a little bit worried." Marcel says.

I try to stay awake to hear the rest of the conversation but I find myself falling back asleep.

-

When I wake up again there is no more talking, the only noises are coming from the kitchen, it just sounds like someone is cooking something.

I still feel like I am sitting on someone's lap.

I slowly move my head off of the warm chest of one of the triplets and my eyes are met with Marcels.

I guess he and Edward must have switched positions when I was asleep.

"Hey there sleepy head." Marcel whispers while running his hand through my hair.

"Hi Marcy." I say not even realizing the nickname.

Suddenly the other two triplets come sprinting into the living room from I think the kitchen.

"Wait I want a nickname!" Harry yells.

"Me too!" Edward yells.

"Huh?" I ask them confused.

"Both of you shut up." Marcel says from above me.

"Not fair that you got one and we didn't." Harry says to Marcel.

"Wait didn't get a what?" I ask them confused.

They both turn their attention from Marcel to me and their faces soften and smile.

"Well baby boy, you called Marcel Marcy and we want a nickname from you too." Edward explains.

"Oh well, I'll think of one for you both." I say laughing at how serious they got over a nickname.

"Really?" Harry asks sounding surprised and excited.

"Sure." I say still laughing at the goofs.

I put my head back on Marcy's chest but still keep my eyes open because I'm not even close to tired.