2

Edwards POV:

We watch from the car as our little mate walks down the street and into his so called home.

"We can't leave him in that apartment, I already don't like that he lives in this bad neighborhood and now that we know he lives here, we can't leave him." Harry says as he try's to get out of the car.

"I know Harry, I don't want to leave him here either but we already have overwhelmed him enough today and we need him to learn to trust us but he definitely won't if we go drag him out of his home." I say back while stoping him from getting out of the car.

"But Edward what if something happens to him and we aren't here to protect him." Marcel says to me.

"Not a problem because I'm going to stay here and watch him." I tell them.

There is no chance that I am going to let Louis stay in this shady neighborhood without anybody watching him.

It will freak him out if we just go inside and take him away from where he lives so I am just going to stay a few blocks away so he won't be able to see me but I can still make sure my little sunshine is safe.

"What time does he have work?" Harry asks me.

"In like an hour." I say back to him.

When we saw who are mate was we were ecstatic. I mean who wouldn't love him he's so perfect and cute and tiny.

We were a little bit upset when he ran away from us but then we realized that it was just because he was confused and overwhelmed. Our poor baby.

Once we lost him we decided to see what we could figure out about him. We asked almost everyone in the school what they knew about him and we actually found a lot out.

We learned that he works at the grocery store, where he lives, who his friends are, some of his likes and dislikes, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

We didn't find out too much about his home life because really no one knows anything about it weirdly, but we will ask him about it when he trusts us more.

-

Louis POV:

Once I get back into my house I set my things on a chair before walking over to my bathroom in hopes of being able to take a warm shower so I can wash off all the rain water and not be so cold.

But sadly my hot water bill hasn't been payed in a while because I don't have the money so I just take a quick cold shower.

After my shower I wonder back into my room and change into my work clothes which is just a pair of black pants and my shirt that says the stores name on it.

The shirt is much to big for me and goes down to my mid thighs, this was the smallest shirt size they had when I got my uniform.

My pants also fit rather loosely since I have lost some weight since when I got the pants.

The rain has subsided enough for me to be able to walk the few miles to work while still staying mostly dry.

I grab my work stuff and leave my house again and start the cold walk to work.

My whole walk to work I felt as if I was being followed by someone but for some reason I don't feel scared like at all, I kinda feel safe?

After about twenty minutes of walking I get to the grocery store and walk in.

"Louis thank god you are here. Three people have called in sick today so we are running low on people, can you by any chance stalk the shelves?" Carly my boss asks me.