21

Louis's POV:

I stare at the brothers, lovingly, waiting for one of them to touch me. I am laid on my back in the center of the big bed, while the alphas stand around me, not touching me or the bed, just watching me squirm a bit with anticipation.

I feel like I have never been more ready for anything in my entire life. Yes I am a little nervous about actually having sex, and embarrassingly enough I'm still not even one hundred percent sure of what is going to happen. But I know that the triplets will help me and show me everything I am supposed to do and that they will never do anything to hurt me.

I soon fell a large pair of hands grip my waist firmly and pull me closer to their body. I look up to see which Styles I am being held by and I am met with the lustful green eyes that belong to my Marcel.

He lifts me up slightly, enough for him to settle himself underneath me and sits me on top of him before connects his lips with mine into a sensual kiss.

Our lips slowly move together in harmony, Marcel slips his tongue into my mouth and quickly achieves dominance over the kiss.

I feel another one of the brothers wrap their arms around my waist like Marcel's but from the back. I can feel the triplet smell me lightly before kissing my neck as he presses my body in between his and his brothers chests, making me feel quite small.

I'm not too sure where the third triplet is, I can feel the weight of a forth body somewhere on the bed but whoever it is they are not touching me. Selfishly enough, I want all my alpha's attention so I peek my eyes open to see where he is.

Looking to the right side of the bed, I find Edward sitting against the backboard of the bed he is palming his member through his jeans as he watch's us intensely. He groans quietly when we lock eye contact and he starts to move his hand faster on top of his pants.

I didn't know that he could do what he does to me to himself.

My attention is drawn back to the two triplets I am between when Marcel's lips leave mine and move to my neck where he kisses me slightly more aggressive then Harry is.

I close my eyes out of pleasure and hear myself starting to let out little moans, I try to not be too loud, not wanting to embarrass myself but it's hard when they somehow know every way to make my body feel blissful.

"Let us hear you baby." Edward commands from where he is sitting.

I quickly listen and no longer hold back my moans. I can feel Harry smirk against my neck at my submission to Edward's words.

I get a sudden burst of confidence, opening my eyes and feel myself pulling at the hem of Marcel's shirt, wanting him to take it off. He understands me and removes one of his hands from my waist and uses it to pull the shirt over his head, the shirt fluffing his hair in the process.

My eyes wonder over his perfectly toned body, with his muscular chest and arms, leading down to his very defined drool worthy abs. His torso is covered in multiple different black inked tattoos, all deeply detailed and beautifully placed.

I find myself using the my hand to gently run my fingertips against the pair of birds he has tattooed on his upper chest.

I feel my chin being gripped and quickly being turned to the side and a pair of lips smashing into mine, by the feeling of the lips, I can tell that it is Edward this time, he must of moved from his spot. He even quicker than Marcel, asserts his dominance over the kiss. I use my hands to keep touching Marcel's body, craving the feeling of his skin on mine.