5

Louis POV:

"You will find that in aisle 7 sir." I tell the man who asked me where he could find the cereal.

"Thank you." He says as he walks over to the aisle.

I'm currently halfway through a 7 hour shift at work. I missed work yesterday because I was at the triplet's place so I am working a double today.

I walked here right after school ended and my shift ends at 10:00 and then I will have to walk back home in the dark which sounds a little scary.

My boss was pretty cool about me missing my shift yesterday, which is shocking because I thought I was going to get fired.

I haven't seen the triplets since this morning.

When we woke up Edward and Marcel were shocked but happy to see me in their bed and they had Harry explain everything that happened, it was a bit embarrassing I must say.

After that, they made me this big breakfast and I had a few bites before I was totally full and we had to go to school then anyways.

So we all drove to school and went our separate ways. I never really ever see them when I'm at school just because seniors and freshmen don't have classrooms near each other.

Some days we have lunch at the same time but some we don't and today was one of those days.

I slip my headphones in my ears and just shuffle one of my playlist and go back to stalking shelf's, which is what I will be sounding for the three and a half hours.

-

By the end of my shift I am extremely tired. Like so tired that I am struggling to keep my eyes open.

I say goodbye to my boss and leave the store.

It's pitch black out and my phone is dead, so I can't use it as a flashlight.

Okay come on Louis you can make it home it's only a few miles away.

No more then five minutes into my walk I start to hear noises behind me that sound a lot like footsteps.

I speed my walk up and keep my eyes forward out of fear.

The footsteps get louder and louder as they grow closer and closer.

I finally turn around to see what was causing the noises but before I can even see what it is, I feel my self being grabbed and pinned against something.

I close my eyes out of pain and fear as I feel the person pin my hands over my head.

I open my eyes to and see some random man I have never seen before. He seems to be in his twenties. He has a very frightening face and a seemingly dirty head of hair.

I try to wiggle out of his grip but he is a lot taller and stronger then me so a barley move at all.

"Well hello there my little omega." The mans scary voice fills my ears.

What kind of nickname is that? It must be forgin or something.

He uses the hand that is not pinning my hands and runs it down my side causing tears to fill my eyes.

"Such a nice little body you have here Omega." He whispers in my ear.

Again with that name but that's not my concern at the moment.

Why is he doing this to me? I don't even know this man. All I was trying to do was walk home, what did I do?

"W-what d-do you w-want?" I ask the man.