8

Louis POV:

"Come on Niall just take me home." I beg him from the passenger seat of his car.

"Louis I promised that I would take care of you." He says back.

"I don't need taking care of! I'm not five." I say now getting a little frustrated.

"Yes you're not five but you are sick and I need to make sure you are being taken care of." Niall says.

"Come on Ni I have been taking care of myself since the accident." I say before I can even register that I can't say that.

Once Niall hears what I say his face is ridden with confusion.

"Huh? What accident? And what do you mean you are taking care of yourself?" Niall piles on the questions.

How could I be so stupid. I have been able to keep this from everybody since it happened no one even had a clue and now suddenly I just randomly tell him. What is wrong with me.

"I Uh nothing. N-never mind." I say sounding stupid.

"No Louis not never mind. What are you talking about?" He says in a slightly more demanding voice.

I whimper a little bit at his tone. I have never reacted well when people yell at me.

What am I going to tell him? I obviously can't tell him the truth, but I'm tired of lying so much.

Before even comprehending what I am doing, I open the car door and jump out. Thankfully we were at a stop light so I didn't get hurt.

"Louis what the hell are you doing? Get back in the car." Niall yells at me but I don't listen.

I sprint away from the car and into the woods knowing Niall won't be able to follow me in there.

I think I have to be going insane. What is wrong with me? I just jumped out of a car.

I don't let the idea of me being crazy effect my actions though I just keep sprinting through the woods as fast as a I can.

I am going too fast to make sure I am running safely so I end up tripping over a branch and falling on the cold leave covered ground.

I yelp our in pain as I feel my ankle twisting as I fall. I look down at my ankle and see that it's already swollen and red.

I try to wiggle it but it hurts too much and barley moves. It must be sprained or something.

I try and get up walk keep running but it just ends up in me falling back on the hard ground causing even more pain.

To make matters worse the cold winter air fills my lungs and I start coughing. Hard.

It becomes more and more difficult to breathe the more I cough and eventually I am just not breathing at all.

I'm freaking out right now. I can't breathe because I can't stop coughing and I can't walk at all and I'm all alone. I don't know what I am supposed to do.

With not breathing for so long I start to feel myself getting weak.

I find it hard to move and I feel my eyes becoming heavy and suddenly they close.

As I open my eyes I'm instantly confused. It's pitch black so I can't see anything and my whole body is freezing. Maybe the coldest I have ever been and my leg is in extreme pain.

I slowly and painfully sit up trying to figure out what happened. I squint my eyes trying to see better and all I see is trees. Wait trees? Oh my god, I'm still in the woods.