19

Louis POV:

"You're going to need a new cast for that leg of yours Louis." Dr. Collin tells me with a sad smile.

It's been a few hours since we have come to the hospital for my ankle. The doctor ran about a million tests through the day to see what parts of my leg are broken and how long it will take for them to heal. He concluded that my ankle re-broke but I also broke part of my leg.

Everything is much calmer than it was a few hours ago. My pain has subsided from the pain killers the doctor has been giving me every hour or so. I'm a little embarrassed about how much crying I have done today but I couldn't really help it.

Harry left a few minutes ago to go grab all of us lunch and Edward and Marcel are sitting behind me on the bed as doctor Collin works on my ankle. Edward has my head in his lap and he plays with my hair and Marcel is reaching over and gently rubbing my shoulders, trying to relive some of my stress.

"How long will it have to stay on for?" I ask the doctor nervously.

I really hate wearing the cast I already have on and I'm sure this next one will be even bigger, meaning that it will be even more annoying.

"A few months probably." He says, making me sad so I burrow my head deeper into Edward's lap.

"It will be alright Louis. Everything will be alright." Marcel says as he continues to try and relax me.

I don't even respond, I just let the alphas take care of me and calm me effortlessly.

"I know this is tough buddy but your alphas are going to take great care of you and this cast will be off before you know it." Dr. Collins says with a hopeful smile.

I nod as I pull my head out of Edward. I bite my lip trying to keep myself from getting upset, especially not in-front of the doctor.

"Thank you Collin." Edward says.

The doctor told us that we could all just call him Collin but I prefer doctor Collin. I'm not sure why, I just enjoy saying it more.

"We will be able to put the cast on tomorrow morning, then you will be good to go." Dr. Collin says, causing my eyes to widen.

Wait did he say tomorrow? As in I am going to have to stay here overnight? No way, I have already done this once, there is no chance that I can stay here overnight again.

"Do you maybe think we could do it today? Please." I ask, trying to keep myself calm.

"Sorry Louis that is the next free time." He tells me with an empathetic look.

I look back at Marcel and Edward, trying to stop myself from panicking over this.

Edward's eyes seem to darken slightly when he sees my fear, he looks up at the doctor who instantly freezes up when he sees Edward's face.

"Can I talk to you outside for a moment?" Edward asks the doctor very calmly.

"Uhh sure." He responses sounding a little uncertain.

Edward gets up off the bed, gently lifting my full weight onto Marcel. He and the doctor walk out of the room closing the door behind them.

"Why did he look so mad Marcy?" I ask him, now distracted from my panic.

"We don't like to see our mate upset darling. Don't worry, he's not mad at you." He says before kissing my forehead.

"But what is he going to do? The doctor said there are no open spots till tomorrow." I say confused as to what Edward is planning.

"Don't worry baby, he's got it." He tells me, leaving me even more confused.

I mean sure all three of the triplets are incredibly intimidating to other people, maybe Edward even a little more than his brothers, but I don't think that he will be able to do-