18

Louis POV:

"They did what?" Niall yells wide eyed.

The hallway falls silent at Niall's screech, making me blush and hide my head in my jumper sleeves.

"Shh I don't need the whole school to know." I whisper to him, embarrassed.

"Sorry sorry, I just can't believe the triplets fingered you." He says slightly quieter this time.

We got to school about ten minutes ago, the triplets said that they needed to talk to a teacher so they went to class once we got here, I left to fine Niall and we are now standing in the hallway near our lockers. We had a few minutes before class started so I figured I should fill him in on everything that has happened in the past few days.

"Is that what it's called? Fingering?" I ask him still whispering.

I know exactly zero of the terminology for sexual stuff but fingering  would make sense.

"Yup, how was it?" He asks me, grinning wide.

"Umm...good?" I say awkwardly.

I mean it felt really good, Edward must have some kind of magic fingers but I don't know what is classified as good fingering.

"How do I know?" I ask him.

"Well how did it feel?" He asks.

"Well at the beginning it felt a little weird but then it felt really really good." I say shyly.

I don't know how much I like talking about this in the middle of school or at all but I'm fine telling Niall about it because I tell him everything I just don't need the whole school hearing Niall screaming about my sexual activities with the triplets.

"Enough about me. You and Liam mated?" I ask excited for my friend.

"Yeah, we mated once we met and he's been sleeping over at my place since. He's super been super sweet." He says with a smile.

"Aww Ni-Ni, I'm so happy for you." I say as I pull him into a hug.

"Thank you Lou." He says laughing me.

"Did it hurt?" I ask nervously referencing the whole bitting part of the mating experience.

I know that I want to mate with the triplets. I was a little worried at first and I'm still a bit scared but they have been great so far. I don't think I'm ready quite yet to mate but I know at some point I will be so I want to know what I am in for.

"Only a tiny bit at first but then it felt good." He reassures me.

Niall then tilts his head back to give me a better view of the bite neck in his neck. I gently rub my fingers over the teeth mark and he moans quietly, causing me to quickly pull my hand away.

"What was that?" I ask confused as to why he is moaning when I touch him neck.

He chuckles slightly at my question.

"Well once your mate leaves the mark it becomes a pleasure point." He tells me knowingly.

I have done plenty of research on mating but this is the first I am hearing about this part of the process. I didn't know what it would be a permanent pleasure point.

"That's...cool." I say slowly.

"When are you and the triplets mating?" He asks me.

"Erm I don't know yet. I haven't even agreed to mate with them at all yet." I say awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.

"Really?" He asks shocked.

"Well yeah this is all just still so new I guess that's why." I say looking down.