17

Edward's POV:

I groan quietly as I try to keep myself awake, I'm extremely tired because it's much to early to be awake. If you are wondering what woke me up in the first place well your answer would be Louis. He must be having some kind of post-heat dirty dream because he is rubbing himself against one of my thighs, even though he is fully asleep.

Louis's heat ended yesterday night meaning that me and my brothers get to finally sleep in the same bed as him again, but apparently his mind is not fully out of heat because of his current actions.

So of course I am now wide awake because of how hard of this boy is making me. I don't want to wake him up because he needs his sleep but Jesus Christ I want to help him out while he's awake and not just watch him do this while he's asleep.

I tap my brothers heads to wake them up so they can tell me what I am supposed to do. They jolt away probably thinking that it is Louis trying to wake them up or something.

"What do you want Edward? It's like six am." Harry says through his morning raspy voice.

"Look at Louis." I say as I point to him.

This causes both Harry and Marcel to pull their heads out of the pillows to see what is going on with our boy. They squint their eyes trying to see through the dark and their eyes widen when they see him.

"Again?" Marcel asks smirking referring to a few weeks ago when Louis had a dirty dream.

"I thought he was out of his heat." Harry says confused.

"I guess it's just a post heat thing but no complaints." I say laughing and my brothers follow along.

Our laughs quickly subsided when we hear Louis starts to groan a little bit and he stops moving against me, I think he must be waking up.

He takes his little fists and balls them up as he uses them to rub his eyes, trying to wake himself up. He doesn't realize that we are awake yet but when he sees that he is pressed up against me he seems to blush and gasp quietly as he slowly pulls away from my leg.

"Shoot." He whispers when he looks down at his crotch and he sees that he's hard.

Aw my poor little baby still doesn't know how to help himself out yet.

"Want some help baby?" I ask, causing Louis to jump, not knowing we were watching him.

"Uhhh I um." He stutters out embarrassed.

I can actually definitely tell that Louis is out of his heat because if he was still in it then he would have immediately said yes, like he did a few nights ago.

"Could you?" He asks shyly while looking down, blushing.

I look at my brothers, signaling that of course we are going to help our little omega. The last time and first time we anything sexual with Louis, it was a hand job but I think we should try something different today to help Louis discover more about his body.

Louis is just wearing a pair of sleep shorts and a long sleeve jumper but soon he won't be wearing any of it.

I can sense that he is getting a little bit antsy because non of us have touched him yet so I quickly attach my lips to his, calming him slightly.

I adjust our bodies, so Louis do still laying down on the bed while I hover over him and I can hear my brothers also adjust so they are sitting around him.

I pull away from Lou, causing him to let out a cute little whimper.

"Hold on baby." I say as I pull his jumper gently over his head, careful not to hurt him.