7

Edwards POV:

"Well what are we supposed to do? Our ruts start tomorrow and there is no chance I am letting our innocent little Louis near us until we are completely out of it." I exclaim to Harry and Marcel.

Louis is asleep upstairs still sick. After Maverick came yesterday and told us he has the flu we decided that we are going to try and keep him on bed rest until he is better.

But the problem is we want to keep Louis at our place until he is completely better but our ruts start tomorrow so he can't stay here.

We don't want to send him back to the place he calls a house because I don't think it is safe but our baby doesn't even know what a rut is yet.

Most alphas, omegas, and betas get their first rut or heat around 16 or if you get mated younger then you will get it. But because Louis is only 15 and we haven't mated him yet, so he hasn't had his first heat.

We definitely don't want to be away from him for the next few days because it would be nearly impossible but we don't think it's time to tell him about everything yet, our princess isn't ready yet.

I refuse to let him go back to his house when he's sick and I don't think his parents are around that often so there won't be anyone to take care of him.

After he told us yesterday that he usually goes to work and school through his sicknesses, I'm scared that if we leave him alone he will just go back to school.

"But Edward who is going to take care of him if we send him away?" Harry asks sounding stressed and worried. All of us are.

"Maybe we have him stay with Zayn and Liam?" Marcel suggests.

"No way! There is no way in hell that I am letting Louis stay with two alphas alone. I don't care how well we know them, I don't want any alphas near him!" I say to them.

"Yeah you're right." Marcel says back agreeing with me.

"What about that Niall kid?" Harry asks.

"No." I say.

"There is no one else Edward. We don't want him staying with an alpha, and Niall is the only beta we know." Harry says.

"I don't trust him." I say back.

Niall is the reasons my Lou got hurt yesterday and they are also too close for my liking. So no I'm not letting Niall take care of him.

"What do you guys know about his parents? Where are they?" I ask them.

Maybe they know more about Louis family then I do.

"Wait yeah. Why have I never seen them or heard Lou talk about them? The only time he has mentioned them is when we asked if they were at his house and he just said they were out." Marcel says sounding confused as to why we have never heard about them.

Louis is still young and needs someone to protect and take care of him so thankful we are here now but who was there for him before we met him?

"I mean maybe they just aren't that close or something?" Harry wonders.

"Do they even live with him? He said they did but there was no space in that house for more then Louis. Do you think that they leave him alone there?" I say.

The thought of My darling being alone makes me growl. Especially with Louis being an omega there are plenty of people after him and he's too small to defend himself especially if it's against alphas.

"Should we ask him about it?" Marcel says.

"I think we should wait until he talks to us about it. The last thing we want is for him to be uncomfortable around us so we have to wait till he talks to us about everything. Including his parents and his eating." Harry says.