14

Marcels POV:

Because we aren't mated yet and this is Louis's first heat, it shouldn't be too intense for him. Yes of course he will still be aroused and needy but he shouldn't be going crazy. If anything he will just want to be touching us somehow but we can't be near him for too long or else we will probably be sent into our ruts. Alphas being around their mate when they are in their heat will almost always cause the alphas rut to come, until they eventually sink up.

Us being 17, we have already had our ruts for more than a year now, so ours is a lot more intense than how it was for our first time. Louis got his first at barely 15 which is a bit younger than the average but him being around us so often probably triggered it.

Hearing Louis crying in the backseat is painful to listen to, I want to help him but I know if I do that I won't be able to control myself and I refuse to do anything that Louis is even remotely uncomfortable about.

I'm trying to drive as fast as possible so I can get my Lou home safe, I want him to feel protected and loved for his first heat and every heat he will have in the future.

I think what we are going to do with him is that we will put him in our room so he feels cozy and we will take turns being with him for little amount of time but not long enough to trigger our ruts, but still long enough that Louis will be okay. Then we will just sleep on the couch so none of us go into our ruts in our sleep.

I'm not sure what we are going to do about his hornyness, I mean we won't be able to do what he wants us to do but maybe we can do some stuff. Hopefully, he is just more cuddly and not so much aroused all the whole time, omegas are also usually very emotional and sensitive during their heats so we need to make sure he knows we are there for him.

Once we pull into our driveway I instruct Edward to bring him to our room and make sure he is okay.

"Make sure he is comfortable Edward, and make sure all the windows are closed, I don't want anyone else to smell him." I tell him as he picks up Lou.

"Okay, I got him, don't worry." He says while he walks into the house with Louis who now seems happy to be held.

-

Louis POV:

I hug Edward tightly as he carries me up the stairs and into our bedroom. He holds me close to him with one arm while he walks around the room locking all of the windows for some reason.

He then uses the same arm to fluff up the pillows on the bed before trying to set me on it. No! He just started to hold me, why is he trying to leave me alone again.

"Stay." I whisper out feeling a little tired.

I can tell that he is deciding on whether he should stay or not but in the end, I feel him lay in the bed next to me and wrap one of his arms around my waist as I cuddle into his chest.

We lay like this for a few minutes before I subconsciously start to move my hips against him, for some reason I am driven to do so. I look up at Edward and see that his eyes start to darken, kinda like they do when he is angry but he isn't this time, it's more lustful.

After a few seconds of me doing this, Edward jumps out of the bed and runs out of the room, leaving me upset.

I still feel the same needy feeling I have been feeling since this whole thing started, I don't know what the feeling is or what this is, or why the triplets keep running from me.

"Alphas." I yell out wanting someone to help me.

I wait for a few seconds but no one comes, I feel myself starting to get upset for the millionth time today. Did I do something wrong? Is that why they won't be with me?