Chapter 24.

I am alive!!!!!

Sorry for the late update, I've had a writers block and I got a new cat. Her name is Zym :) Anyway, here's the new chapter. 

Jak 2 does not belong to me.

Heading towards the Bazaar, I finally remembered Daxter. "By the way Jak, where's Dax?" I watched as he patted both of his shoulders and then looked at mine. "Where the hell could he have gone?"

"Does he have a comm?" He shook his head. "I'll message Tess then. He may be at the Hip Hog with her." Jak nodded and I sent a quick message to Tess. About ten seconds later, I get a reply. 'Yep he's here. He's just heading to the Bazaars now. Tess.' "Where gonna meet him there I guess." I said, showing Jak the message.

As we entered the Bazaars, I remembered something from yesterday. "I've come up with a name for us." I said with a grin. Jak looked surprised and probably thought that I'd gone off in the head or something. "And what might that be?"

"Team Eco. Not very original, I know. But you and I have eco powers and Dax fell into a pool of dark eco so we all have some connection to it." I finished, quite proud of myself.

"Yeah, it's not very original but it's got a good meaning behind it." Knowing that that was as close to  a compliment that I was gonna get, I smiled and carried on.

As we reached Onin's tent, I saw Daxter waiting outside looking very impatient. "Where have you two been? I've been waiting for ages!" He said, throwing his arms up dramatically. We both ignored his comment and walked into Onin's tent.

This was the first time  I had been in the tent and it had a homey feeling to it. Kinda smelt like my nana's house.

"The birdbrain and I were just talking about you Jak. Onin is very proud of what you did." Samos said, getting me out my thoughts. 

"What I did?"

"What you did, what you'll do; it's all the same." I may get what Samos and Pecker were saying, but Jak had no clue. Poor guy.

"Will you stop with the deja-voodoo stuff! It's creepy!" Was I the only one who thought it was cool? Oh well...

"Onin says you must find the Tomb of Mar."

"Even now, Baron Praxis seeks the tomb, but only the one true heir of Mar can open the tomb's seal." Glancing over to Jak, I remembered what happens at the tomb. Would I go with them? Would I go back to jail? Or would I somehow escape?

"We believe the kid is the key." I glared at Samos and decided to speak my mind. "Do you really expect a child to go into the tomb himself? He's like five! Who knows what's in there!" I said almost shouting. Jak looked surprised at me and Samos glared back but had no comeback.

"The prophecies say that the true heir of Mar must face the ancient oracle. he alone must circumvent the cunning tests of manhood, he alone must wield the precursor stone, thereby unleashing - Jeez Louise, fossil lady! Stop with the snooty mystic talk already! You know that it hurts my lips!"

I started to drown out everyone, not really caring. The Baron wants the stone, Mar's gate, blah blah. I've heard it all a million times. Twirling some of my hair around my index finger, I hear my name.

"Onin says that Elizabeth has to stay here." I looked at Jak and shrugged as he left to go to the dig. "Ok blondies gone." Wow, I dare you to say that nickname to his face.

"What's up?"

"Onin says that you are not from this world and that you know who Jak really is. Onin also says that these words are only for us to hear. Sorry Samos." Samos sighed and left the tent.

I sat down in front of Onin and decided to say everything I know. Well, almost everything. that I wasn't from this dimension, that I knew Jak was the kid and Damas' son. Pretty much everything except that this whole place was a game. Don't know how well that part would  go down.

"Onin says thank you and these words will stay in this tent. Also look after Jak and the boy." I nodded and left the tent.

A/N

Once again, I'm sorry for the late update and I'm sorry that this chapter was quite short. Hope everyone is still staying safe out there (Especially America and Europe) It's so weird the some countries are still in lockdown after a whole year. New Zealand was out last May or June so it seems so strange and alien to me.

And on that depressing note, I leave you...

For now.