Chapter 5.

Hey Everyone, I'm back! This chapter is a little short sorry and this is my first time writing Daxter. Wish me luck :)
Disclaimer: Jak 2 belongs to naughty dog yada yada.

(Jak Pov)

"Dark eco injection cycle complete. Bio readings nominal and unchanged." I heard the computer voice say. The Baron started saying something but I wasn't paying attention anymore.

The pain had been worse that time. Not just that though, before my session I heard Ellie scream more than ever. At least she's alive though I thought closing my eyes

I felt something tug at my clothes. "I'll be back later." I heard that bastard Erol say. Finally thinking I could get some sleep I heard a familiar voice but I couldn't quite pinpoint who it was.

"Ding ding, third floor, body chains, roach food, torture devices" I felt something land on me but I didn't have the energy to look up. I just kept hoping for it to go away.

"I've been looking for you for two years! Say something just this once!" Finally pissed off at the thing on top of me I shouted " I'm gonna kill Praxis!" Half to myself and half to that annoying thing, whatever it was.

Anger finally took over my body and I just wanted out. Wanting to kill the people who imprisoned me, wanting that thing to shut up, and wanting to save my first friend here.

"Jak! It's me! Daxter!" Daxter. That name sounded familiar.

"Daxter?" I said finally calming down. Dax was saying something but I just wanted to know what happened to me. I almost killed my best friend I thought over and over. Dax started to say something about how he go me some clothes which I was internally grateful for. Hopefully a top that would cover my scars.

I grabbed the heap of clothes and his behind a nearby box. Pulling the top on, I finally realised how long my hair had gotten. Who knows what it looks like though, I haven't seen a mirror in two years.

"What's taking you so long?" I hear Daxter say as I walked out from behind the box. "Finally! Do they fit cause it was a mission finding them." "They fit fine Dax." I said. "Good, now let's blow this popstand before the alarm goes off."

"I need to rescue someone first" thinking back to Ellie. "You can pick up chicks later Jak. Right now we gotta split."

Not paying attention to Daxter, I walked down the path towards Ellie's cell.

"Ellie? Elizabeth?" I said praying for an answer. No luck. "Can you open this Dax?" I asked hopefully. "I can try but don't expect much. I may be awesome but I don't have everything." I rolled my eyes as Daxter fiddled with the lock. ( I know they're not like that in the game but oh well)

Hearing a soft click, I pushed open the door, not expecting what I saw inside. Ellie was there sure, but she was unconscious and almost looked like a different person.

Her mid length copper hair now trailed all the way down her back and now the roots were a dark brown. Her skin was much paler and she'd lost so much weight.

"Is this her?" I nodded. "Well let's grab her and go."

I picked her up bridal style and we left the hell hole we called home for two years.

Authors note:

For me, Dax is really hard to write. I think it sounds ok but oh well there's still a loooooong way to go yet.

Other than that. Any constructive criticism and feedback helps so much!

Eco_otaku out :)