Chapter 27.

Yay I'm back! I know it's been a while but writing is hard. Anyway I don't own Jak and Daxter but that is my fanart on the cover :)

(Ellie POV)

(Time skip to the pumping station)

As the safety door shut behind me, I noticed the boys weren't here yet. So instead of taking Torn's advise to wait for the duo, I headed straight towards the closest metal head, sword in hand. I was excited. The idea that a real sword was in my hands was unreal.

Running up to the meatal head, I slashed it through as hard as I could. Man the difference between a sword and a gun was huge. Not only the impact and strength, but I could actually feel the blade going all the way through. I held it up and saw dark eco on it. Must be the equivalent to human blood.

 As I swung the sword to get the eco off I hear Jak's voice behind me. "A sword huh? That's pretty cool."

"Yeah, Torn gave it to me. Never been that comfortable around guns. So it's a nice change." I said with my hand on my new partner. 

"Hey Jak, you should get one, then the ladies will love us. Well me more but you get the point." My eyebrows twitched a bit when I heard Daxter say that. 1:  It's probably true on the Jak part, and 2: my feelings for Jak had taken a few steps up since last night.

I was slowly drawing my sword when I heard Jaks comm beep. "It's a message from Pecker. He wants to meet him at Onin's tent." So it's the shapes on the controller game. How does that even work here? I sighed and took my hand off the hilt as we headed out the door.

(Time skip to Onin's tent and after eating)

As we walked in I heard Kors voice from inside. "Expecting that little boy to save is folly! At his age, he's no match for the metal head leader. Oh Jak, Ellie, we were just talking about Samos' plan."

"Onin says your voice sounds veeeery familiar. I'll bet you two oldies go way back huh? Onin needs you to prove yourself Jak. You've shown your brass and your brawn. Now you must show your brains as well. Frankly, I think she's pushing it. But I'm not the boss. Beat this test, and the third piece of the seal will be revealed." 

I watched as the PS symbols appeared in front of Jak, then they disappeared. Then they appeared again. 

"What's he doing Pecker?"

"He's using his mind to make the symbols disappear each time. Don't worry, it doesn't make much sense to me either."

After a couple minutes passed, Jak slumped down from mental exhaustion and the last piece of the seal appeared.

"Behold! The seal of Mar is now complete! Onin says the three artifacts you retrieved from the mountain temple are relics from an ancient light tower. Old songs tell how this light tower once shined down on the actual site of Mars tomb! I sing one of the songs for you: From the mist of time, Mars light would shine-" I was blocking my ears now. I knew he was bad, but not this bad.

"Woah there iron lungs, just tell us what we need to do," Jak said, obviously wanting to get out as much as me.

"Cretins with no taste, huh? You must take the three artifacts to Mars gate. Only then will the light tower rise and reveal the tomb"

A/N

I know this one was short so I will try and post within the next couple of days. Although it won't be Tuesday. That's Spiderman's day :) 

Also um Christmas? When the hell did that get here?! This year has gone way to fast for me and I guess you lot as well.  

BTW my fanart up the top was for a pin design, only a draft though. But I like it so far.

Goodnight everyone! (It's one in the morning for me lol)