Chapter 2.

Disclaimer. I don't own Jak and Daxter that's naughty dogs work. I do own Elizabeth though.

Looking around she saw people staring at her. Because she fell from the sky or her ears, probably the latter. Hearing a clang of metal being thrown to the ground, she saw Jak and Daxter.

'Should I go up and say hi? Or not?' Ellie thought. 'Meeting them might ruin the storyline though.' As Ellie was watching the Dynamic Duo, kind of feeling like a stalker, she heard the sound of footsteps and saw Erol and the Krimzon Guard coming up behind them. Even though it was part of the story, she didn't want Jak to go to prison knowing what would happen to him.

Running up to them, Ellie felt an enormous amount of pain on the back of her head and everything went black.

Waking up, feeling the warmth of her Doctor Who dressing gown gone, Ellie looked down and saw nothing but rags, similar to the ones in Skyrim. She gave a short scream and went bright red knowing that someone had seen her mostly naked, probably a guy. Hearing someone stir not to far from her, Ellie looked around and saw Jak in the same clothes sitting on the ground. Knowing that they might be in here a while she let him sleep.

The cell they were in contained two small beds but looking closer they were just slabs of concrete with the worst sheets money could buy. One well used toilet and a sink filled with mould and who knows what else. There were no windows for escape and no mirrors to be used as weapons. A terrible situation would be putting it lightly.

Walking towards the cell door Ellie noticed one hole but it was covered with grill like bars (similar to the cupboard under the stairs in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone)

Ellie sat on one of the 'beds', curled up into a ball and started to cry quietly.

She knew what was going to happen to them and she knew that they were stuck in there for a while, if she didn't die before that.